• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shouldn’t Milo call Nana Over If That’s The Case

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I don’t think there was intercourse but I’m pretty fucking sure Joe fingered dawn during their teen years. In saying that, I’m sure Anthony was also fingered by that Mexican day labourer.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Yeah lol that’s why he is streaming from a college dorm in front of a gay youth’s bedsheet
that's probably an old pic of nick that milo is posting as an 'own' to show that nick is a manlet

milo is completely irrelevant, but i think he comes from a wealthy (kike) family and that's what he's living off of while figuring out the next grift

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No heterosexual man is capable of making that face. That is the face of a gay man, just bursting with gay energy and gay glee.
He wouldn’t even make that face if he met an idol like Trump or someone. It is purely because he’s around a flaming quay (who probably resembles Treefort Richard). You can hear his lisp clearly looking at that gay, gay face.

IMG_0487.jpeg

1718261179903.jpeg

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Holee shit,Fuentes streams from a hovel?

Estimations plummeting...
That was when he was streaming while in college (he dropped out). He now streams from a room in his parents house and he is just like nana in that he uses a green screen and the same cheesy city backdrop for years.