• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Should we move forward with the Opie love bit?

Opie is good

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems there's a lot of confusion about whether or not the Opie love bit should still be in effect. I made a poll so we can establish structure and a working protocol on the board.

It's important to remember everyone has to fall in line and follow the majority vote.

If the bit is cancelled, then that's it. We acknowledge he's a boring hack and move on.

If the board votes yes, everyone has to keep posting :brothaman_sm:, say "fawkin", "to be honest witcha", mention how he's white unlike Anthony, and keep talking about how big his cock is.

Failure to comply will be taken into account during the next salary revisions.

When I rediscovered this forum, you were all balls deep with the Opie love and I thought you'd all lost your fucking minds. It took me a while to catch up.

It's a no from me, dawg. At best he was tolerable on the old show but was often a neurotic, un-funny, low self esteem hack who regularly sucked the humour out of the room.

His current state is just embarrassing and sad.