Should the forum slow down on Pat-posting for awhile?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
We make references to the lulls in action leading to greater content but there hasn't been a boring week for about a month now.
When was the 1AM audio? Then recently a news clip of him repulsively sweating, & Alice Walker's confessional

If we keep going at this trajectory then by the end of August Patrick will probably get divorced by Nikki, start trooning out, and then perform suicide by cop at some republican convention where he's killed by a CC black conservative.

...and then what the fuck am I going to read during my morning shit?
I'm just saying, we should think about the consequences of being still-hilarious

G

We make references to the lulls in action leading to greater content but there hasn't been a boring week for about a month now.
When was the 1AM audio? Then recently a news clip of him repulsively sweating, & Alice Walker's confessional

If we keep going at this trajectory then by the end of August Patrick will probably get divorced by Nikki, start trooning out, and then perform suicide by cop at some republican convention where he's killed by a CC black conservative.

I'm just saying, we should think about the consequences of being still-hilarious
You can't control when the lulls (or the lulz) occur though. The official forum response to his swaTTing (and one that I believe) is that nobody here did it. Nobody here made that or the 1AM audio or the news clip happen. I guess you could go over to Kiwi and ask those rascals to stop texting him, since that's what created the Alice Walker confessional but all these recent events were created by forces outside of forum control. Rick LULZ happen organically a lot of the time, he brings a lot on himself.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer

I missed the Alice Walker thing, what happened?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I still don't think anyone here swatted him, the 1am audio was recorded by one of his neighbours (but brought to us by @ToxicCisWhiteMaleTorque), the news thing was Pat on his own, and @Brian_Gilgore's Alice Walker thing was just hilarious.

This isn't us forcing things, this just the pace that Pat's life is moving at - and we haven't hit the debtor's interview/fake bankruptcy, yet.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Everytime we think we hit the peak, we ascend further up like a reborn Phoenix.

I'm not afraid of the descent when it happens.

067641b17479f400d82ed2e37ad2c506.gif

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
what? in our moment of glory? never! The man of pig will be banished to the darkest corners of facebook and will only be able to poke his snout out under alts when all is said and done.. he reminds me of that crazy lady from that 1 ventrilo harassment video. starts off all tough with well rehearsed lines but once she realizes it doesn't work she crawls into a shell like a turtle and starts to wimper. that will be the pig once he fully understands this never ends until he raises the white flag.

"Niki ... it's the atalkers again.. nooooo ! "

for the record allow me to add an addendum for anyone new ruizing around here with special interest. everything that goes on here is because of patrick s. tomlinson's failed attempt at firebranding. as far back as people can find his archived online interactions have shown what type of person he is. words can not properly describe the level of bile that makes up his soul. also it is very important to not get hung up on his claim and definition of 'stalkers'. following someone on twitter and laughing at them is not stalking, if that were the case patrick and his whole ilk would be equally as guilty. he hung his hat on that term because he is trying to group himself in with others who achieved sensationalist results because it would be his big chance to get that status and notoriety. no one here is swatting him.

Last edited: