Should I see the Eagles retirement tour or compete in a jiu jitsu tournament?

Title

• Total voters

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
My fawkin’ schedule is only gonna let me do one this year. Having a hard time deciding. I’m leaning heavily towards Eagles.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
My fawkin’ schedule is only gonna let me do one this year. Having a hard time deciding. I’m leaning heavily towards Eagles.

Gullible rube. You can wait until next year.

Screenshot_20230717_180053_Chrome.jpg

Billy Joel pulled the same shit on me 20 years ago.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Do you really want to be a man who says this sentence in his life?

“I didn’t compete in the tournament because I was watching the eagles retirement tour”

Go to the tournament. Increasing your hand to hand combat skills should always be more important. Would you rather watch the eagles or be able to murder them all in unarmed combat if they decided they wanted to gang rape you?

Wa4892

First, this tour will go on until 2025. You will have plenty of time to see them.

Second, this is The Don Henley Band & Friends, yet they have the balls to charge a premium price for tickets like its the actual Eagles. Without Don Felder they are an adult contemporary band, not a rock band. Without Glenn Frey (RIP) one third of the show is sung by karaoke singers.

Third, anyone who spends an amount of money on a pair of concert tickets that could feed a village in Uganda for a month, is fucked in the head. Third.5, even after you get past concert tickets that cost literally THOUSANDS of dollars and have the balls to charge $350 for nose bleed seats at the opposite end of the arena is just flat out greed.

My vote is ....... Go do your karate.......