• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Should i just give jackie my doxx at this point?

Forum Clout
I fucking love that Patrick won't allow himself to correct Jackie's records about you. He wont ever acknowledge who you are because it would hurt his narrative too much. I know he likes to surprise us but I refuse to believe he is so retarded that even he doesn't know who you are. He has to have some other stupid motive for letting this Mrs Gibney shit continue.
Because she's one of the few allies that he hasn't ultimately repelled with his personality, and he'd also have to admit that he hitched his wagon to a rock (rather than a star).

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'm a fan, but the last special had too much crowd work
1693073292567.png

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm just waiting for her bombshell reveal that after doing months of Googling she's determined that you're actually Kamala Harris
yes, I hope Jackie doesn't realise we're connected with the Soros judges, etc. Although luckily we've got the media running interference to call that a conspiracy theory. she's getting close to the truth.
She cant read this, right? I've got her blocked