• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Should i just give jackie my doxx at this point?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
20190822-113608.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I fucking love that Patrick won't allow himself to correct Jackie's records about you. He wont ever acknowledge who you are because it would hurt his narrative too much. I know he likes to surprise us but I refuse to believe he is so retarded that even he doesn't know who you are. He has to have some other stupid motive for letting this Mrs Gibney shit continue.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I fucking love that Patrick won't allow himself to correct Jackie's records about you. He wont ever acknowledge who you are because it would hurt his narrative too much. I know he likes to surprise us but I refuse to believe he is so retarded that even he doesn't know who you are. He has to have some other stupid motive for letting this Mrs Gibney shit continue.
I wonder how many times he’s called Bam a stupid nigger?

“You’re supposed to be on my side, baby coon child”

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yes. His stupid motive is simply a desire to have an ally

Forum Clout
"They're white supremacist males in their 30s and 40s."

"Oh that's good, good stuff *rubs hands together jewishly*. What are some of the doxxes you got so far?"

"Well I got a high yellow single mother, a half-jap living among muslims, a gay MIT educated rocket scientist, a shitskin dune coon from Canada, and a cuddly Irishman with a jungle bean wife."

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
"They're white supremacist males in their 30s and 40s."

"Oh that's good, good stuff *rubs hands together jewishly*. What are some of the doxxes you got so far?"

"Well I got a high yellow single mother, a half-jap living among muslims, a gay MIT educated rocket scientist, a shitskin dune coon from Canada, and a cuddly Irishman with a jungle bean wife."
Also the greatest pair of latina tits this side of the Mississippi