Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Hey NIGGER don't disparage MY LORD when talking about dicks
Galatians 6:15
For neither circumcision counts for anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.
Only works-based salvation religions care about you getting cut like Judaism & Islam. Jesus saves regardless.
I had quite a tight 'skin like Sam Roberts (no piss balloon tho) but my 18-25 y/o fornications solved it, plus if you get hard and it's unsheathed down women don't even know.
Just tell her you don't have AIDS and you have a foreskin: deal with it.
She's shit-testing you to see if you'll jump through hoops to get with her.

Hey NIGGER don't disparage MY LORD when talking about dicks
Galatians 6:15

Only works-based salvation religions care about you getting cut like Judaism & Islam. Jesus saves regardless.
I had quite a tight 'skin like Sam Roberts (no piss balloon tho) but my 18-25 y/o fornications solved it, plus if you get hard and it's unsheathed down women don't even know.
Just tell her you don't have AIDS and you have a foreskin: deal with it.
She's shit-testing you to see if you'll jump through hoops to get with her.

Christianity spawned from Judaism. Maybe pick another religion stupid.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Christianity spawned from Judaism. Maybe pick another religion stupid.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP YOU FROM TALKING!

Flaherty-devil.png

STUPID FAGGOT!

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Wrong! The american tradition of circumcision started with puritanic Christians who thought it would make boys less promiscuous. Sad!
While circumcision is ancient and its "first" use anywhere is pointless to debate, it was popularized in America in the early 20th century by Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, a deviant with a fetish for enemas and bland food (Kellogg's Corn Flakes) as means to curb immoral sexual desires. There was little religious aspect to it at that point, and now it's just a custom for custom's sake.
Edit to add: if you get your dick snipped for a blowjob, you're as dumb as you look.