Should I end my relationship with my family?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
They call me a racist, Say I'm not doing my full potential even thou I havn't asked any one for money since like '05. they don't like the sopranos, they don't "get" norm, they think MJ raped kids, they think Alex Jones is evil, they are pro LGBT.....

the list goes on.

Also, they "tell" me about the government even thou I was in the military for 12 years.

.... Sorry, life sucks

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
No half measures
9B3CA158-26B0-4A99-BA28-5D467AE9D60C.jpeg

G

I still havn't said anything about Jews to them. They might get brain bleed if I do.

Last night i said Sandy hook was fake on the phone and both parents freaked out (talking about news of Alex Jones).
My family would freak too if I said Sandy Hook was fake. Just the way it goes.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I still havn't said anything about Jews to them. They might get brain bleed if I do.

Last night i said Sandy hook was fake on the phone and both parents freaked out (talking about news of Alex Jones).
Will Smith doxx ovah here
52AA2719-3AB8-4057-9377-2C5D46D6129B.jpeg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
They call me a racist, Say I'm not doing my full potential even thou I havn't asked any one for money since like '05. they don't like the sopranos, they don't "get" norm, they think MJ raped kids, they think Alex Jones is evil, they are pro LGBT.....

the list goes on.

Also, they "tell" me about the government even thou I was in the military for 12 years.

.... Sorry, life sucks
I'm with you. Long story but I told mine to fuck themselves last year. It is what it is. No homo, PM if you want. Also full homo if you want via PM.

G

Hide your powerlevel, save rare cases your family is important and you should keep in good graces with them if at all possible. Really you should strive to love them. Being a blood relation you can slow drop them info that can change their minds, just dont go full mask off mode for no reason. Learn to read the room!

edit: that being said I did have a bunch of family turn sour at me when I refused the vaccine the other year and it still permeates my life, so not going to tell others they are not justified in cutting people off when needed.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

the list goes on.

.... Sorry, life sucks