Short men HATE thread. Only comment if you are over 6ft.

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
@More Worser get in here, bitch.

See what this says?
View attachment 154624

Says I'm a 6-2, blue eyed organ donor.
Fuck, you can tell I'm handsome without even seeing my face. Look at that jawline. Look at that hair. Now let's see your card.
Paul "Fire crotch" Nelson.

dsad-scaled.jpg

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List

See what this says?
View attachment 154630

Fuck, you can tell I'm handsome without even seeing my face. Look at that jawline. Look at that hair. Now let's see your card.
You're an organ donor lol. Enjoy being put to sleep for organ harvesting after a minor injury sustained during a car accident.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.

See what this says?
View attachment 154630

Its a shame that your kidney is going to end up in a black guy one day.

Wild

I love media!
Dumb faggots actually fell for the psyop'd manlet meme. I'm 6'0 and I've had friends who were below 5'10 pull pussy due to their personality. You're really going to let a bunch of TikTok dumpster sluts dictate the tempo of what a man can pull in, just because they make lazy videos of "UGH, don't enter my hole if you're below X amount of height"?

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Dumb faggots actually fell for the psyop'd manlet meme. I'm 6'0 and I've had friends who were below 5'10 pull pussy due to their personality. You're really going to let a bunch of TikTok dumpster sluts dictate the tempo of what a man can pull in, just because they make lazy videos of "UGH, don't enter my hole if you're below X amount of height"?
Manlet identified! Attack vectors open!