Shooting at parade in Chicago

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Shooting civilians with a rifle from an elevated position is white boy shit.

Speaking of, this documentary watches pretty good. I've been fascinated by Whitman since I was a kid. Was going to go on a tour of the tower in Austin the first day Texas started closing shit down for COVID. Need to plan another trip down there some time, but Austin kind of sucks.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Shooting civilians with a rifle from an elevated position is white boy shit.
FW1ontmXwAEBixr

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!

Speaking of, this documentary watches pretty good. I've been fascinated by Whitman since I was a kid. Was going to go on a tour of the tower in Austin the first day Texas started closing shit down for COVID. Need to plan another trip down there some time, but Austin kind of sucks.
When i was like 11-12 I borrowed a book from my grandma that was about serial killers/spree killers etc and there was a chapter about Whitman. Didn’t he leave a note asking for his brain to be studied after his death and he had a tumour or something?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Highland Park is a NFZ north of Chicago. This was a white, or maybe Asian, boy.

This is what happens when a teenager divorces his parents legally. Some fun but sets some stupid rules that back fire. Enjoy your independence and wash the blood off your streets and move on.