• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SHOCKING: Yet another pedophile Compound Media employee.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Erock you have a kid nigga. What are you still doing there?

Bryan Johnson, who this thread is about, is one of the guys on my favourite podcast, TESD. It's been going on for like thirteen years or so and was started as almost a hanger on to Kevin Smith's podcast but it was immediately clear that they are so much more funnier and interesting than Smith.

The other co-hosts are Walt and Q from Impractical Jokers, but he did the pod before IJ, you can actually hear him talk about preparing to shoot the pilot around episode 30, and it's really weird to know what a performance IJ Q is compared to the depressed loser he was when the show started.

I've linked some clips from the pod a couple of times on here but most are like 30 minutes long because you need the proper context.

Anyway, Bry is hilarious and it's obvious that Smith pretty much just stole his sense of comedy from him and Walt. Walt is honestly one of the weirdest people out there, but so funny.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Honestly, manga is so much better than comics. Some of my favourites; Berserk, Slam Dunk, GTO, Grand Blue, anything by Urasawa, Dorohedoro, Houseki no Kuni.
There's also a lot of great anime out there.
Oh for sure dude I found out about anime from some 10/10 about a year and a half ago. Got into it about a year ago. Got into manga last month and comics about a week or so ago.

I’m watching berserk rn but I heard the manga is better. I enjoy comics not nearly as much as manga.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Oh for sure dude I found out about anime from some 10/10 about a year and a half ago. Got into it about a year ago. Got into manga last month and comics about a week or so ago.

I’m watching berserk rn but I heard the manga is better. I enjoy comics not nearly as much as manga.
Yeah, the manga is amazing. The 97 anime is pretty good but obviously it was censored a lot and they had to cut a lot of story stuff out but the soundtrack is 10/10. The anime films that came out around 2012 are fine but just retread the 97 anime. The 2016 anime has some of the worst fucking animation I've seen.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I know quite a few underground ones. I guess the only mainstream one that I know is good are the Judge Dredd comics.
The apocalypse war is one of my favorite story arcs. The soviet judges introduce a virus which causes block mania, where people in one block fight another, then the soviet judges march in and start fucking shit up.
View attachment 141338
Oh shit dude thank you this sounds cool as fuck. I’m really new to comics so I didn’t know about this shit.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
I know quite a few underground ones. I guess the only mainstream one that I know is good are the Judge Dredd comics.
The apocalypse war is one of my favorite story arcs. The soviet judges introduce a virus which causes block mania, where people in one block fight another, then the soviet judges march in and start fucking shit up.
View attachment 141338
I was raised on 2000AD, and just started going back and re-reading some, still fucking great!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
My mom is a speech pathologist.

One school she was at brought a couple drag queens in. For elementary school kids.

She ended up leaving the school over that.

Pretty sure im not the only one, but seeing a tranny on TV as a kid really scared the shit out of me.

It's a deveaint lifestyle that is now deemed a "minority group" that the general public must acknowledge and succumb to their constant demands.

Hollywood has been infiltrated, and that is the final step for the general public to recognize and deem normal behavior

Sodomistic behavior that is affront to God, and all normal people. Children should never be exposed to this circus behavior .

Have a great day yall!
Bro I have not seen your avatar in almost 20 years. Those articles used to make me laugh so fucking hard I couldn’t breathe.

Renaus

Forum Clout
I didn't know that the guy from TESD had any connection with Cumia. They are way more famous than Cumia now.