Shitloads of water (no alcohol)

I actually think 90% of what he posts is him trying to prove a point to us.
He wants the world to believe he's a "hard working man" who takes his craft very seriously, but of course that's all bullshit, as for the bulk of the last twenty-five years he did little more than fuck around with his terrible tribute bands a few times a year, while the Nana checks kept rolling in. Now, he's in his sixties, belts are being tightened, Nana is drinking himself into oblivion, and Joe is in panic mode. He wants to pretend he's taking his "career" seriously now, with the nonsense about his voice, his bookings and so on, like he should have been doing all along. But it's too late, as it's all passed him by. Few, if any, venues are looking for a solo karaoke act featuring tired old classic rock chestnuts that generate yawns from anyone under age sixty. I'll be mildly shocked if he makes it through this cruise ship gig of his without incident, as I figure he'll be totally gassed and exhausted within a week.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He wants the world to believe he's a "hard working man" who takes his craft very seriously, but of course that's all bullshit, as for the bulk of the last twenty-five years he did little more than fuck around with his terrible tribute bands a few times a year, while the Nana checks kept rolling in. Now, he's in his sixties, belts are being tightened, Nana is drinking himself into oblivion, and Joe is in panic mode. He wants to pretend he's taking his "career" seriously now, with the nonsense about his voice, his bookings and so on, like he should have been doing all along. But it's too late, as it's all passed him by. Few, if any, venues are looking for a solo karaoke act featuring tired old classic rock chestnuts that generate yawns from anyone under age sixty. I'll be mildly shocked if he makes it through this cruise ship gig of his without incident, as I figure he'll be totally gassed and exhausted within a week.
Not to mention that AI is rapidly depleting demand for the kind of commercial work he could have made an income source years ago — background music for corporate videos, brand jingles, etc. Then again “Oh, Dara” showed us his songwriting chops and I don’t think he has the creativity for catchy music. But still.

I would be terrified if I was 63 with only $50k in retirement savings. My parents took early retirement and I’m grateful every day that they saved enough to do so. Layla has a lot of worry in her future, and possibly a freeloading roommate once she’s out on her own. Poor girl.