Shitloads of water (no alcohol)

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
58A5CCCD-6734-4768-BCDF-6F5438F2AB2A.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Potato chips?

“Foods to avoid include foods with high fat content, like fried or greasy foods…”

Apple cider?

“Drinking …apple cider vinegar can definitely be soothing for your throat, but they aren’t washing off the vocal cords.”

Lemon juice?

“Some supplements in excess can potentially irritate your vocal cords. For example, too much vitamin C can be very drying.”

Turmeric?

“Turmeric has amazing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it great for the voice if your vocal cords are tired.” (Ok, he got ONE thing right here.)

Ginger?

“Drinking …ginger tea can definitely be soothing for your throat, but they aren’t washing off the vocal cords.”

Cayenne pepper?????

“Capsaicin can inflame your vocal cords and create a hoarser voice along with additional pain.”

Water?

“The most important thing we can consume to improve vocal health is water.”

He’s such a fucking retard.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
His bovine grasp of writing in English makes it look like he thinks there's an alcoholic version of water.
He also appears to be eating potato chips on-stage during the gigs, according to his phrasing. Then again, this is Joe Cumia we’re talking about. He’d definitely eat from his “sack of potato chips” without shame in front of an audience.

Also nobody needed to know your shitting schedule, Joe. TMI doesn’t stand for “tell me immediately!”

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
His bovine grasp of writing in English makes it look like he thinks there's an alcoholic version of water.
"Brotha" Joe has a habit of shoehorning the fact he didn't drink on a given day to passive aggressively fuck with AntH, I believe. He might not even know he's doing it.

No one looking for advice on how to sing for a couple days in a row would think doing shots of whiskey would help, so why mention it? Just a way to assert superiority over baby bro and brag about the fact he can go 36 hours without drinking.

Salted Earth Truffle

"Brotha" Joe has a habit of shoehorning the fact he didn't drink on a given day to passive aggressively fuck with AntH, I believe. He might not even know he's doing it.
Usually shoehorning statements about refraining from drinking is an alkie’s way of showing everyone (including himself) that he’s not an alcoholic. They think if you can go days, weeks or months without drinking, you must not be an alcoholic. Nevermind that the entire time he’s fixated on when he can drink again, what his first drink back will be, where he’ll go to drink, who he’ll be with to drink, etc. Physical compulsion is part of it but mental obsession is what lands the alcoholic back to the bottom of a bottle.

Salted Earth Truffle

Joe is feeling a lot of anxiety over his brother's dwindling fortune, and he wants his social media followers to know that he's not just an obese cretin who diddles around with guitars all day, but a hard-working professional musician who goes to great lengths to prepare for his "gigs", like it's a real job.
I actually think 90% of what he posts is him trying to prove a point to us.