Shit for brains Biden fell off his bike.

TheNanaDook

1655588673_428_Joe-Biden-Takes-Leak-On-Bike-Near-Delaware-Home-Internet.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
That really is nuts. Actually think for a second about giving your frail grandpa a bike with straps on the peddles.

His aides are constantly fucking him over, and I honestly feel bad for him
Absolutely no reason for him to have peddle cages. I've been biking for almost fucking 30 years and still bike regularly 15-20 miles, have only used cages maybe 2 times in my entire life. One of which I had the same kind of tumble because I wasn't used to dismounting from the bike with them.

I see no point in them. Same with particular bike clothing. I can wear cargo pants and a t-shirt with regular Nikes on and do the same distance.

Sometimes you get slippery peddles in rain, but you get used to it if you're not a faggot.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Absolutely no reason for him to have peddle cages. I've been biking for almost fucking 30 years and still bike regularly 15-20 miles, have only used cages maybe 2 times in my entire life. One of which I had the same kind of tumble because I wasn't used to dismounting from the bike with them.

I see no point in them. Same with particular bike clothing. I can wear cargo pants and a t-shirt with regular Nikes on and do the same distance.

Sometimes you get slippery peddles in rain, but you get used to it if you're not a faggot.
I actually just looked into it, and I guess it's an older bike he has had for awhile. So it wasn't his aides -- it appears he's just an old guy who doesn't know his limitations.

His aides still suck, though.

I never got the need for spandex vs. gym shorts and a t-shirt when biking either, unless you're in a high-level competitive race. Isn't that the equivalent of shaving your body before doing some laps at the neighborhood YMCA for exercise on a Saturday afternoon?

Last edited:
G

I actually just looked into it, and I guess it's an older bike he has had for awhile. So it wasn't his aides -- it appears he's just an old guy who doesn't know his limitations.

His aides still suck, though.

I never got the need for spandex vs. gym shorts and a t-shirt when biking either, unless you're in a high-level competitive race. Isn't that the equivalent of shaving your body before doing some laps at the neighborhood YMCA for exercise on a Saturday afternoon?
Yeah he’s been riding bikes for years this isn’t some photo op, he’s just getting old.

Will be interesting to see what the dems do now that everyone hates Kamala. I imagine their plan was to have him retire after a couple years but that could backfire now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah he’s been riding bikes for years this isn’t some photo op, he’s just getting old.

Will be interesting to see what the dems do now that everyone hates Kamala. I imagine their plan was to have him retire after a couple years but that could backfire now.
I like that media completely gave up on trying to get the public to like her. They tried so hard from “OMG! She listens to rap music!” “OMG! She wears Chuck Taylors, she’s just like us!” But people saw through the bullshit. They barely even mention her or report on anything involving her.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.

Tell me more about the pedaling cages, faggot. Consider your status in this great nation terminated, Horatio.

Biden-Convertable-1200x675.jpg

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

She was never liked. She got 2-3% of the democratic vote if I’m not mistaken. They’re plan is probably to hope Biden dies during one of his 2 terms, then she is shoe horned in as president. Then the dems can say they have the first woman, black, and WOC president. Her being ushered in will make everyone associated with the dems forget how much of a piece of shit she is. They can’t elect her. So they’ll force her in, and force everyone to like her.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I remember reading someone here who said the only difference between the US and Communism is an extra choice. Whoever said that was spot on.
That’s every country. If you believe in government, you are a communist playing pretend. It is an inevitability, and you’re sacrificing you’re grand children’s freedoms, for temporary amenities and conveniences………..maaaaahnnnn!

Thats an OnA reference, Dan. It’s also true.

G

I never would've guessed that you bike? Color me impressed.