• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sherrod Small is now apparently a broke crackhead.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
To be fair, Kurt kept bringing his stupid annoying retard ex-girlfriend on the show, which instantly became the worst thing about it. She took over when he left.

Comics who inflict their girlfriend on their audiences should be beheaded. Dan Soder, I'm looking at you.
I wasn’t that big of a fan of the show but they had some good guests from time to time that I liked.

Hudson

Forum Clout
Holy shit. He's totally unrecognizable now!
Image 11-29-23 at 6.33 AM.jpg

Forum Clout
There was an episode of Race Wars I think where someone said Cleopatra was not black, which she obviously wasn't, and he got furious immediately. Started literally screaming about how he knew she was black cause he's black.
That was the last one I listened to, fucking chimping out and screaming you know better cause your black, that dude is fucking retarded