• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sherrod Small is now apparently a broke crackhead.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I remember hearing a long time ago he violently shoved Mark Normand against a wall because Mark called him out for constantly “running the light” (aka going over your allotted time) at shows. Hope he dies soon.
There was an episode of Race Wars I think where someone said Cleopatra was not black, which she obviously wasn't, and he got furious immediately. Started literally screaming about how he knew she was black cause he's black.

lowend73

Forum Clout
fawk these racist haters! sprinkling some coke on a bowl does not make someone a crack head! they're just jealous that sherrod KILLS everytime he performs and they can't even get 10% of that kind of reaction from the audience.
that always seemed like a waste to me. just mix it with baking soda on aluminum foil, cut out the middleman and go full on

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
Nice ankle monitor, stupid.
42425560-2258651387497727-4397705215822790656-n.jpg

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
His twitter hasnt been active in about a year.

IMG_8383.jpeg

Still has this awful pic up though. As annoying and buffoonish as he is, the “Sherrod’s Twitter Army” shit bugged me to no end. He thought that people who followed him constituted some fan club and he was the leader, like one of those mail in fan clubs in the pre-Internet days.

Fuckin’ humourless ape.