• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"She was cute" - Anthony Cumia

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
Forum Clout
πŸ˜†πŸ€£ If somebody is able to lure and reel her into some dirty laundry texts we'd have a New Renaissance on the forum! Get on that shit you degenerates! I'm a passive observer so it's a no go for me, but I know some of you drunken machiavellian's know how to get a Solo Joe Show cancelled and haven't used those chops in quite some time now

FUCK! WHERE'S MY NOBACON?!

Roslyn Heights Biter

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
πŸ˜†πŸ€£ If somebody is able to lure and reel her into some dirty laundry texts we'd have a New Renaissance on the forum! Get on that shit you degenerates! I'm a passive observer so it's a no go for me, but I know some of you drunken machiavellian's know how to get a Solo Joe Show cancelled and haven't used those chops in quite some time now

FUCK! WHERE'S MY NOBACON?!
Great post! 🀣🀣🀣

Hudson Margera-Hughes

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Someone from here should date her just for the goof!
Yep. One of you hayseeds up in Huntington need to at least bang her old washed up penniless anus out for da goof! DO DA BIT, STUPIDS!

And air the dirty panty laundry, stupid! "For da show, for da show."

Any bruthamen in Jew York "on King David!" looking to smell some dirty street hotdog vendor pussy and become the come back king πŸ‘‘ of da Owen Forum?! Would much appreciate it. Cheeeeerzzzz

Hudson Margera-Hughes

β€Ž
Forum Clout
How have none of the autists ever reached out to her before? What a wealth of Nana/Brother Moo trivia goodies she must have!

- Anthony involved in MMF threesomes? Check!
- Anthony sucking another guy's cock in a MMF threesome? Check!
- Anthony taking it up the ass in a MMF threesome? Check!
Boy, oh, boy! The Bovine Joe stories she has locked away in the ol' empty treasure chest alone would keep the black heart of this Sauron Forum pumping for another 5 years at least!

You know Joe's ex wasn't the first victim of Bovine's cast iron skillet and potato peeler attacks! Good ol' Leeta here def got her planet of the apes potato head peeled back with a skillet bashin' a few times! Probably where he perfected his swing. Plant those ol' bandy legs with faggot ass dad shoes, feet flat and swing for the (seeing) stars!

Goddamn it! Inquiring minds need to nigger nose know!

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
View attachment 180748
Un-fucking-believable, truly. Dumb cunt should've hung herself in that shit hole just for pissing away the deal of a lifetime for a -3 on the scale of attractiveness alone. Leeta lookin' ass bitch.
Jennifer would look more attractive with the monkeyface makeup.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Jesus she looks more apelike than Sam.
Damn you all to Hell! Sometimes when I listen to old O&A shows and they make a Planet of the Apes reference I think of Anthony's ex-wife more than the actual movie due to her apelike features. Sloppy Joe's seconds given to Nana to be a beard for him to his family. Vomitous.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
1707028987967.jpeg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Fuck, didn't Ant say at one point she had a fucking hotdog cart out on the street corner or some shit? Fugly ass planet of the apes faced bitch won the free money lottery (without even spending a jew-back on a lottery ticket!) and pissed it all away with zero to show for it. Ends up doing time for goddamn shop lifting after countless checks with multiple 0's filled her bank account over and over again. Honestly, if you land upon that kind of luck and you end up penniless there should be a law you go straight to the gas chamber. Stupid bitch made zero investments, zero savings. I'm sure she allowed her family to mercilessly drain her cash flow too.

Now they're runnin a hot dog cawt!!!!!! :lwjxnwp:

Anthony used to cry about his marriage on the phone to Dice, who thought himself a wise advisor to Mr. and Mrs. Aint'funny.

Very interesting that Anthony flaunted Nicolini and other "please notice I'm straight" bearded psyops... But he wanted his orgies with the ugly wife, Lobster Girl, and other men to be kept private at all costs: including hitting the dump button on his own radio show that supposedly had "no limits," as well as choosing to pay over a million dollars over a decade to the wife, on the spot, right when they started talking about exposing what they were doing together.

The DMAN cannot recall the exact clip where Patrice or Colin, or someone similar called out that point...

"Oh no!!! I convinced my wife to let me fuck hot chicks!!!"

A shock jock's image would be tarnished by that. He was withholding very relevant information involving penises or penis-shaped objects. This was touched on but not expanded upon in the VICE documentary: which will forever be recorded to history as the mainstream narrative, thus undoing everything Anthony has created to build a wall between the people and the facts about him being a homosexual who wore mommy's shoes. Experts say that the VICE documentary may have in fact been the main catalyst and cause of Anthony's recent heart attack (his second, the first one occurred ironically shortly after his divorce was finalized and he was fired from WNEW.)

You ever go outta your way to invite a 21 year old twitch streamer Twink dressed like a chick to sit on your couch? That's date night treatment. But take it a step further, in this absurd situation where YOU would invite a tranny to your house to sit on your couch, and hang out... Would you hand them one of your guns to play with?

This white nigger Anthony was wining and dining a young man. And he all but admits it without really copping to it.

And let's not even get into his meticulous facial hair and mustache choices over the years. He continues to go to a salon to "get his hair did" in his own words. While he lacks the fashion sense that any truly gay rich man would have instinctively possessed, it's likely cope to help him portray the blue collar fake guy who doesn't care, only wears Skechers, radio station windbreakers, swag, and t-shirts... Which doubles as an ice breaker. "Haha! Holy shit! You play Red Dead and GTA??? I'm in those games! I'm the guy who goes PISSWASSER!!!! Wanna come play with my REAL guns? I have a pool!!! Look at my bank statement!!! I can buy you fake tits!! NOO!!!!! DON'T GET IT REMOVED! It's cute!!!"

Shit, are we starting to understand why Anthony and Jim Norton were so giddy together, leaving out that Straight asshole? He's so boring! With his hard dick pressing into a juicy smooth warm vagina and making babies and owning homes together. Them and their idiotic tax breaks, and ability to negotiate contracts.

It has become clear that Anthony was not just waiting for his parents to die to admit it, which is the case with many old queens. Anthony Cumia is an old-style entertainment queer like Paul Lynde who doesn't want to disclose it, but loves to joke about it.

:cindrhr:

Showering with your dad and staring at his dicking peeing near your face is more gay than your dad spraying you off with the hose in the driveway because he didn't want the sand stuck in your fat folds to get all over the non-air conditioned double-wide trailer on blocks you live in.