"She said I wasn't coming back to her apartment. I did."

G

“No other human on earth for me.”

Bestiality confirmed, RIP Toothless and may God have mercy on any other animal Pat gets his greasy mitts on.

Poor lil’ mug!

76CA6347-8C0A-4D09-A22A-A979E5FB4739.jpeg

He really likes to emphasise the "one night stand" element doesn't he?

Sex-haver Pat mostly plays the hit-it-and-quit it game, we are led to believe.

As others have said, it doesn't really ring true. How does pump and dumping fit into the more important RESPECT WOMEN?

It just makes me concerned for all these women he used once and then ghosted. :cry:

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
The sexiversary thing makes sense when you consider Patrick's never had casual sex. All he knows is rushing to put a ring on any gal who'll spread her stumpy legs for him. He clearly has control issues when dealing with women, so who cares about the "let's be a couple" anniversary or even the fucking wedding. The day of importance is fuck day. Happy 9/11!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The sexiversary thing makes sense when you consider Patrick's never had casual sex. All he knows is rushing to put a ring on any gal who'll spread her stumpy legs for him. He clearly has control issues when dealing with women, so who cares about the "let's be a couple" anniversary or even the fucking wedding. The day of importance is fuck day. Happy 9/11!
I can’t think of any couple that would tell everyone the first time they had sex. Not only has Pat married the only two women he had sex with he must rarely (if ever) have sex. Probably once a year after giving Niki enough booze.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
We knew 1.2 was bad at math with his "zero is not divisible" gaff and HS grades but holy shit is he retarded? A decade is 10 years, you entered your second decade together on 2021, not now. Fat retard.

"Not another human on Earth for me" yeah nigga because you abandoned your daughter, thanks for proving yet again that you don't regret it and don't want her in your life, liar
Not an isolated incident either. @SpaceEdge posted some r/cummingonfigurines content a few weeks ago where Rick got confused by how many years have passed since Norm11.

:stnorm_lg:

Sink Inspector

SFWA hate site monitoring agent #2
I love that twitter faggots are collectively wasting hundreds of hours a day writing image descriptions for the blind, nigga zero blind people are reading your retarded tweets lol

gotta give it to corporations, they really did an amazing job at fostering niggercattle to happily train their AI vision for free under the guise of inclusivity

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I love that twitter faggots are collectively wasting hundreds of hours a day writing image descriptions for the blind, nigga zero blind people are reading your retarded tweets lol

gotta give it to corporations, they really did an amazing job at fostering niggercattle to happily train their AI vision for free under the guise of inclusivity
Eww is that what that's for? Fucking faggots.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
“No other human on earth for me.”

Bestiality confirmed, RIP Toothless and may God have mercy on any other animal Pat gets his greasy mitts on.

I can only imagine how hard Mewler has to run with his stretched out asshole. I can only imagine how hard Pat has to try to unleash booming beer farts to propel himself after the cat while trying not to shit himself.

I can’t think of any couple that would tell everyone the first time they had sex. Not only has Pat married the only two women he had sex with he must rarely (if ever) have sex. Probably once a year after giving Niki enough booze.

It is only once a year, Pat has to pretend to drink the beers and pour them in the lizard cage when Drinkki's not looking to drink her under the table. He just can't bring himself to waste the beer that often.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
That’s an old picture, look at the side of his head, - his hair was just cut and it doesn’t grow back that quick. Compare it to the boat pic and it’s clear she’s gone. He’s been really ramping up his wife mentions on twitter, she’s gone and he’s trying to make it look otherwise.
Also he only has 2 chins in this pic, he now has 4