• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis will BREAK THE INTERNET when those SNL LIBTARDS see a REAL COMEDIAN!!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Shane Gillis is a plant. The jews propped him up to give the goyim some easy “edgy” humor. “Huhuhuhuh and then like i was like dude fuckin youre a retard dude”. The Roganites clap and go SOOO BOUNDARY PUSHING and the drones freak out and go Unmmmm thats like offensive.

So what I think this actually is is the juuuuuh testing the water to see if edgy comedy is going to be accepted by the mainstream now.

G

I read somewhere that you could actually get into legal trouble if you did that. Not sure if that’s true but that would explain why Norm didn’t ghost the show since he was clearly pretty angry he got fired. They probably have to sign a contract of some sort saying they’re going to do everything a regular SNL host is supposed to do. So not only would he have gotten blacklisted, he would’ve gotten kiked in court.

He really should’ve just declined though. I wanted him to do well but he fucking bombed doing material all of his fans have seen him do on 2 separate specials now. And he kept chastising the audience for not laughing enough which gave me douche chills. I can’t believe someone at his level doesn’t know you can’t do that.

But unlike guys like Attell who pretty much only make money off of standup, Shane is also a millionaire from his podcast so really he has zero incentive to improve as a comic. Really disappointed all around though. This whole event will probably end up making their podcast much worse too.
No point in leaving because they film the sketches beforehand in case something goes wrong (like someone leaving).

G

Shane Gillis is a plant. The jews propped him up to give the goyim some easy “edgy” humor. “Huhuhuhuh and then like i was like dude fuckin youre a retard dude”. The Roganites clap and go SOOO BOUNDARY PUSHING and the drones freak out and go Unmmmm thats like offensive.

So what I think this actually is is the juuuuuh testing the water to see if edgy comedy is going to be accepted by the mainstream now.

I feel like you say the dumbest shit on purpose just to get a reaction, just to feel something, but all for naught because everyone has become accustomed to just skimming/scrolling past your posts by now. 🤷‍♂️
My suggestion?
Make an alt like @Libby's Fat Footster who is enjoying new life and ribs..or enjoy obscurity

Forum Clout
Who thought he was going to muuuurudur? It's sketch comedy 95 % can go right into the garbage. Fawkin civilians couldnt hold a killer like bowens jock strap maaaaan. Writin sketches and goin up stage that's what savages like shane do maaan

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout

he makes a retard joke, but is then quick to inform everyone that his niece actually has down syndrome, and the whole family loves her dearly. it reminds me exactly of how bill burr plays it safe whilst presenting himself as some comedic renegade. safe-edgy is the absolute worst

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

Obviously they know what they're doing, not sure how cynical their motives. They must know recently they've alienated half the potential audience so it might be purely about ratings, also Shane is pretty good at balancing-out his 'edgy' stuff.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout

Redbar once said something along the lines of "It's not real comedy unless you're saying that N word".

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout

I dont think he's a plant so much as yet another comic looking for his spot in the mainstream, and jews/Hollywood eat that shit up. I could give two fucks about the Roganites and what is deemed "edgy" or not because quite frankly most of the users here would still bitch and moan if he all of a sudden became a Norm-level legend. Shane is a harmless discount millennial Louis Ck at best, and society in general is over-analysing/expecting too much from him.

Last edited:
G

I give it a year until hes wearing drag in a movie or tv show or at some kinda award show. dudes a downsyndrome looking fuck

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 26
  • R.png
    R.png
    498.5 KB · Views: 25
Forum Clout

It always was accepted by the mainstream. Faggots on twitter and reddit make up like 5% of consumers