• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis will BREAK THE INTERNET when those SNL LIBTARDS see a REAL COMEDIAN!!

G

34ftqq.jpg

G

That dude is a liberal larping as a semi conservative so that he can grift off of Rogan's "alpha male red pilled" fans. Biggest fucking poseur I've seen in a while. And as far as modern-day SNL goes, nothing will ever be funnier then when liberal Louis CK grossed out the crowd with a pedophile joke and then won them back by the end of it.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
That dude is a liberal larping as a semi conservative so that he can grift off of Rogan's "alpha male red pilled" fans. Biggest fucking poseur I've seen in a while. And as far as modern-day SNL goes, nothing will ever be funnier then when liberal Louis CK grossed out the crowd with a pedophile joke and then won them back by the end of it.
Fawwkin fake faggot will get an offer to be a cast member of SNL (after being denied previously) and within 5 years time (to beg forgiveness) he'll be a screaming lefty liberal hack kike loving nigger.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
I’ll rib you lots a good ally in the rib business but I will blame you for making bolding words on here. Vurrrrry problematic.