SFWA Quash Theories

Good evening, long time lurker from the sub/old forums. I've felt compelled to post recently following the news Quasi is taking it to the SFWA. One thing that I don't understand about this is to my mind having followed the whole thing intently from the start (Like a retard I asked Quasi to wipe my old account when the initial lolsuit was filed due to my job) I don't see any actual evidence linking SFWA to Pat's suit other than pure conjecture.

I'd personally have backed Niki('s parents) to have funded the whole thing given that the SFWA certainly aren't paying for their holidays and other bizarre lifestyle arrangements and, given they're both effectively bums there has to be another revenue stream with deep pockets. Could someone set me straight with what I'm missing/can someone explain why Niki's family are not being considered the prime mover for the funding.

PS I live in darkest jungle Asia, if you ever want to do an episode of Rice Podcast Stupid let me know Dan.

Thank

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Somebody posted three different proofs of Pat being funded by the SFWA in that thread the other day:

(CBF'd looking for you, sorry)

Even if he's just hinted at it, that's enough for Quasi to go looking. The fact that SFWA have spent $6k (or 60 member's dues) scrabbling to find ways to say "Not telling" rather than just handing over zero evidence is telling, though. "He's been a member ten years, paid X in dues, we have no other business dealings with him" wouldn't cost $6k.

Also, SpaceEdge says it's true, and I trust him over most people, even though he doesn't have a proper HuffPo email address.

There’s no doubt the SFWA funded it. I’m not sure why people are still questioning it. It’s basic occums razor shit.
Again, Occums Razor put's Niki's family on top IMO. All the Josiah tapes give no specific connection only conjecture. Also explains why SFWA would move to quash. Also, even if they did fund it I can see no evidence why the subpoena should be granted. It's literally just Pat stating that "an organisation helped him" there's a lot of ground between knowing something and being able to prove it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The point of the quash is to prevent discovery from happening. The judge isn’t ruling on whether or not the SFWA funded the suit, they’re ruling on if the SFWA has to provide Big Dick Jerry with the documents he requested, which would be the evidence that may or may not link SFWA to the suit. It’s entirely possible that the SFWA is just an innocent bystander in all of this and the evidence would prove that.

This is also an example of why lawyers tell their clients to keep their mouths shut about their cases, just in case you say something stupid to a troll who is cosplaying as a Huffington Post writer.

As for why they’d target the SFWA first over Niki’s family would be a question for Quasi.

The point of the quash is to prevent discovery from happening. The judge isn’t ruling on whether or not the SFWA funded the suit, they’re ruling on if the SFWA has to provide Big Dick Jerry with the documents he requested, which would be the evidence that may or may not link SFWA to the suit. It’s entirely possible that the SFWA is just an innocent bystander in all of this and the evidence would prove that.
So in that state, (California?) You can subpoena any organisation for records without concrete evidence for doing so? I don't know a huge deal about SFWA, are they an actual union or a charity? If so does their stated goal of providing legal assistance to members give reasonable grounds maybe? I don't doubt the Jerry lawyer knows more than me but it just seemed a bit like circular logic, almost the kind that caused the Cloudfare case to fall apart. Good luck with it anyways

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
So in that state, (California?) You can subpoena any organisation for records without concrete evidence for doing so? I don't know a huge deal about SFWA, are they an actual union or a charity? If so does their stated goal of providing legal assistance to members give reasonable grounds maybe? I don't doubt the Jerry lawyer knows more than me but it just seemed a bit like circular logic, almost the kind that caused the Cloudfare case to fall apart. Good luck with it anyways
I’m not a lawyer so I could be 100% wrong but you can basically sue anybody for anything in a civil suit. The burden of proof would be on Jerry to prove why an SFWA subpoena is necessary. If not, the judge would tell Jerry and Quasi to fuck off.

People have said the SFWA is a charity, although I haven’t looked into it. One of their stated membership benefits is legal assistance so that could possibly help Jerry’s argument, although I am purely speculating.

Remember that Brinton requested a whole bunch of stuff like credit card information, sign up dates, and whatever the fuck else in the original filing. It’s really no different than that, except that Quasi already has a prior judgment in his back pocket saying that he’s owed legal fees.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Again, Occums Razor put's Niki's family on top IMO. All the Josiah tapes give no specific connection only conjecture. Also explains why SFWA would move to quash. Also, even if they did fund it I can see no evidence why the subpoena should be granted. It's literally just Pat stating that "an organisation helped him" there's a lot of ground between knowing something and being able to prove it.
Your opinion is wrong, brothaman

There's a huge difference in keeping two retards housed and in jabroni travel and giving $150k to one tard to sue internet meanies.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Account created July 2021. 4 posts in total, all in the last 24 hours. 1 to ask for elevated posting privs and 3 trying to make arguments about why the SFWA isn't involved. Nothing suspicious here. Nothing at all.
I was thinking the same thing. Quite a few years old accounts with zero activity have become very active in the last few days. Heads on a swivel, lambchops.

Pat said an "organization" he's associated with is footing the bill. Pat also tweeted about signing NDAs. Starship Faggot said on his podcast that SFWA footed the bill, then back tracked after getting yelled at by Pat. SFWA is resorting to Jew trickery to fight having to reveal the details of their financial dealings with Pat.

How is anyone of even moderate intelligence still asking questions at this point? Are you going to ask what "concrete evidence" we have against Paul Weimer next?

"Good luck anyways". Yeah, because THAT doesn't sound like a passive aggressive SFWA member.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Account created July 2021. 4 posts in total, all in the last 24 hours. 1 to ask for elevated posting privs and 3 trying to make arguments about why the SFWA isn't involved. Nothing suspicious here. Nothing at all.
And he admitted to being intimidated by the lolsuit enough to not only delete his account but to have Quasi "wipe it" from the site?

If that's true then jesus how embarrassing delete your account again

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I was thinking the same thing. Quite a few years old accounts with zero activity have become very active in the last few days. Heads on a swivel, lambchops.

Pat said an "organization" he's associated with is footing the bill. Pat also tweeted about signing NDAs. Starship Faggot said on his podcast that SFWA footed the bill, then back tracked after getting yelled at by Pat. SFWA is resorting to Jew trickery to fight having to reveal the details of their financial dealings with Pat.

How is anyone of even moderate intelligence still asking questions at this point? Are you going to ask what "concrete evidence" we have against Paul Weimer next?

"Good luck anyways". Yeah, because THAT doesn't sound like a passive aggressive SFWA member.
Would it even matter? There’s nothing that can be said here that will ever outrun Pat & Co.’s own stupidity.