• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFWA member has a problem with pedophiles in the Catholic Church

Stent

The Black Scorpion
B333-D941-9-D45-4041-8352-0-C5882-F37-A19.jpg

20-E55697-F648-4405-BB0-B-17142-A2-C3-C95.png

I decide what the word woman means, children. What a fat and useless lump.
I hate to think what the cognitive loophole is for making children no longer legally children.

Paul does not fuck children, child. He fucks tiny Nazis.

Will Tate

Oven March
Damn, piggy got wrecked, and by a civilian no less, unless one of you scoundrels is playing a long con.

And enough about pedophiles in the Catholic Church already, as if they're the only organization that does it and covers it up. Go ahead and find me a single parishioner of a Catholic church who won't condemn that shit. That was all the work of the leadership of the Vatican, who'd long-since been subverted and cop-opted. So, please, shove it with the whole "if you're a Catholic/Christian you endorse child-rape" angle, because it's nothing but hack at this point.

We know the top echelon of the Catholic Church facilitated systematic child sex trafficking, it's been established. So why don't we move past that and see what other organizations do the same thing. I can think of a few off the top of my head.

1486477655232.png

Or active in the SFWA. COMPLETELY ABSURD, right? Or maybe that's a better question for Moira Greyland.

G

D1733954-8F80-43C5-ABDF-78E8B5F165D2.jpeg

Please share this photo with everyone he argues with. The fact that he uses a 7 year old photo for his profile is hilarious. Imagine how jarring it would be for people to see that the person talking so smugly to them looks like that, and how embarrassing it would be for Pat.

I tried but Twitter has me shadowbanned. Any advice on getting out of that would be great.

G

View attachment 12737

Please share this photo with everyone he argues with. The fact that he uses a 7 year old photo for his profile is hilarious. Imagine how jarring it would be for people to see that the person talking so smugly to them looks like that, and how embarrassing it would be for Pat.

I tried but Twitter has me shadowbanned. Any advice on getting out of that would be great.

I used to privately message people pat got into arguments with. Most people have their DMs open I found. They should see those messages.

Udders

Great food
View attachment 12737

That one or this one:

E_QJA_RXIAEWiIj.jpeg