• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SFF community finds out about the new lolsuit

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Interesting civilian opinion
View attachment 198212

uncle paul responds and fishes for pity like every day of his life
View attachment 198213

he's a real guy and a regular commenter on the blog https://twitter.com/rosen_hyman
1000008284.jpg

Forum Clout
Rick Responds!

@Hyman.

The criminal cult stalking my family has made over 50 SWATTing calls against our home, and the home of my elderly parents. In those 50 calls, the MPD has responded with violence half a dozen times, pointing pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles at my and my wife’s heads, stacking up behind ballistic shields, twice detaining me in handcuffs, once naked, and repeatedly illegally entered and searched our home without warrant or probable cause.

This happened not one time, and not all in a short span, but repeatedly over the course of more than a year while we begged the MPD to come up with a solution. If this isn’t a flagrant violation of our civil rights, then I’m truly afraid to know what you think would qualify.

As for the criminals who have repeatedly used to police to try to murder my family, they have also physically stalked us across multiple states, trespassed on and vandalized our home, unknowingly filmed and photographed us and our home, stolen our identities to commit financial fraud, made half a dozen bomb threats against public venues in three different states either in our names or to threaten us, calls which have resulted in the evacuations of thousands of people, and have last month started making mass shooting threats against schools and colleges in three different cities using our names.

I don’t know what passes the threshold of terrorism for you. But for us, it clears easily.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Rick Responds!

@Hyman.

The criminal cult stalking my family has made over 50 SWATTing calls against our home, and the home of my elderly parents. In those 50 calls, the MPD has responded with violence half a dozen times, pointing pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles at my and my wife’s heads, stacking up behind ballistic shields, twice detaining me in handcuffs, once naked, and repeatedly illegally entered and searched our home without warrant or probable cause.

This happened not one time, and not all in a short span, but repeatedly over the course of more than a year while we begged the MPD to come up with a solution. If this isn’t a flagrant violation of our civil rights, then I’m truly afraid to know what you think would qualify.

As for the criminals who have repeatedly used to police to try to murder my family, they have also physically stalked us across multiple states, trespassed on and vandalized our home, unknowingly filmed and photographed us and our home, stolen our identities to commit financial fraud, made half a dozen bomb threats against public venues in three different states either in our names or to threaten us, calls which have resulted in the evacuations of thousands of people, and have last month started making mass shooting threats against schools and colleges in three different cities using our names.

I don’t know what passes the threshold of terrorism for you. But for us, it clears easily.
Wait, since when Pat named in school shooting threats? Wouldn’t that kind of thing had made the news? Only threats I’ve heard are from the Palestine people taking over campuses.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Rick Responds!

@Hyman.

One thing we'll definitely get in discovery is every email and probably recorded phone calls between pat and the cops. What exactly is the solution to a swattttting problem when you're constantly going on about how terrorists are trying to murder you and committing crimes at your home? If it wasn't for pat's histrionics, a quiet knock or a business card in the mailbox probably would have been their solution much earlier.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One thing we'll definitely get in discovery is every email and probably recorded phone calls between pat and the cops. What exactly is the solution to a swattttting problem when you're constantly going on about how terrorists are trying to murder you and committing crimes at your home? If it wasn't for pat's histrionics, a quiet knock or a business card in the mailbox probably would have been their solution much earlier.
Also - do the police know he does own firearms? Especially since the calls were about him shooting his wife / shooting / wellness check etc.

I can’t wait for this to just blow up in his face. Seriously, I’m surprised he hasn’t moved to a different area since he’s actually go through with suing his city and their police force.