Sexual intercourse is overrated.

G

It's a chore to me -- the orgasm is always ruined because I'm afraid the condom broke and I'm cumming into her and making her pregnant.

Whereas I think back to hot make out sessions or times I came onto a huge pair of FAWKIN' tits... and those times were memorable and hot.

Sexual intercourse is for libtards. 🖕 Foreplay and stuff is way better.

G

I'm too old for condoms and not dumb enough to get married.
I sorta just wanna get a vasectomy to get rid of this fear once and for all... let's face it, I'll never find the one... but that's what'll happen. I'll get a vasectomy and then fall in love and think fawwwwwwwwwwwwwwk.

LockedHDD__Pot

‎
‎
I'm not cutting my balls. I'll just bust on her face.
I used to think that but I'd always get carried-away & plunge it into them anyway

My current gal is on the pill.

Side note: the lady pill affects hormones & pheromone response, if she stops taking it then she'l probably stop thinking I'm hotter than the sun (yes, she's retarded)... it's worth thinking about; if you find a gal with who you feel compatible while she's on the pill, it might all change when she stops it

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
‎
‎
I remember the first few times of not wearing a condom in my late teens. Greatest feeling ever. But also having to remember to pull out. "Glory days"

You're right. Intercourse stinks.

Wa4892

‎
‎
Early on in my sexual awaking, having gone to a Catholic high school AND Jesuit Catholic college in the 80s, I happen to encounter several girls right in a row who thought oral was allowed but intercourse was forbidden. I'd have to think about it but I'm guessing I got blowjobs from at least a dozen women before I actually had sex.

As a result before ever having sex I had gotten some phenomenal, mind blowing, life altering head. Yeah some of it was terrible too, but stay with me ...... By the time I finally had sex, I was sort of like 'that's it?'

For the entirety of my life I have preferred oral - be it getting blown or eating pussy - over intercourse.