SERIOUSLY though, remember when Elvis was the man

I read a story about his 1968 comeback special once. He was auditioning guys for his new band, and a bass player got a call to come in and try out. He was a rock and rolll guy, kind of a hippie, weed smoker and etc. His wife was like WTF, why would you want to play with that gay has-been? He figured what the hell, I'll go and see what happens. He comes home many hours later raving, telling her that not only was it good, but Elvis fucking totally killed. If he had died right after that special, his story would be a radically different one, as that was his last gasp of real credibility.

Jizz

elvis rules. he was my granny's favorite. when she past I kept one of her elvis plates!

KwwLNoD.jpg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
That motherfucker would shoot TVs and slap his bitch and pass out in a peanut butter and banana sandwich. He was living the DREAM.
Don’t forget Elvis’ watermelon bowl full of mashed taters, peas, and corn. He had special glasses made so he could lay on the bed in his TV room and eat out of it. Real fucking man. That’s TCB all the way.

G

Wait, hold on a minute -- that's fat Elvis? Those fucking impersonators make you think he was a tub of shit in his later years. Elvis was never that big. He would barely register as overweight today.
He was fat but it was the pills that killed him. He probably would've lived into his late 60s if he'd just eaten and not popped uppers and downers all day every day.