Serbian President: WWIII 3-4 Months Away:

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
They're all the same people (dont say that in public)...the Bosnians were just the elite-sters who worked for the Ottoman Turks, and hence became Muslim...The Croats were the ones who worked for the Habsburg Austro-Hungarians, hence becoming Catholic...and the Serbs had no one but dumb Russia. But they're all the same people.
What are Albanians though? And Romanis.

The balkans are just loaded with trash

Wigger

Stent is nonwhite -Discord J's
What are Albanians though? And Romanis.

The balkans are just loaded with trash
Albanians are a hodge podge...indigenous "Illyrians" and then Muslim refugees from Sicily, Sardinia and southern Italy, after the Norman conquest of those islands...Then later some Egyptians and Syrians tagging along Turkish pashas, Greeks who became Muslim for personal gain, etc.

Romanis/Gypsies are low caste Pajeet-Slavic mutts

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
@Sue Lightning @Jenna

Is this guy a schizophrenic nutjob as well?

The world is primed for a massive population reducing war, why do you think all these major countries are quietly instituting drafts and manoeuvring troops and resources to borders? Look at the financial markets too and where insiders are investing.

It’s clear as day.

WW3 as NB fears it will never happen because all the major countries are too tied up financially with each other. They'll throw tons of money at proxy wars like Russia vs Ukraine or Israel vs Palestine, but things will stay the same since Hiroshima. Nobody wants to launch the first nuke.

But of course, the same propaganda will be fed to gullible marks like NB. WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF WAR IM SUPER SERIAL! Build a bunker and buy 10 years worth of shitty mac & cheese from truepatriotsupply.com!

Tomorrow there's a very good chance a Russian goaltender lifts the Stanley Cup for the first time, to the cheers and admiration of the hockey community at large. That's reality. If you want to live with Patrick in some alternate world where it's always two minutes from midnight, go ahead dude be a chicken little. I've seen the TikToks! The end is nigh! I've flushed all my meds!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
WW3 as NB fears it will never happen because all the major countries are too tied up financially with each other. They'll throw tons of money at proxy wars like Russia vs Ukraine or Israel vs Palestine, but things will stay the same since Hiroshima. Nobody wants to launch the first nuke.

But of course, the same propaganda will be fed to gullible marks like NB. WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF WAR IM SUPER SERIAL! Build a bunker and buy 10 years worth of shitty mac & cheese from truepatriotsupply.com!

Tomorrow there's a very good chance a Russian goaltender lifts the Stanley Cup for the first time, to the cheers and admiration of the hockey community at large. That's reality. If you want to live with Patrick in some alternate world where it's always two minutes from midnight, go ahead dude be a chicken little. I've seen the TikToks! The end is nigh! I've flushed all my meds!
What's NB?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

Russia and the US are too important to one another to do anything stupid. Nobody likes to admit it.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
There’s only one place in the world where such a thing could feasibly kick off. And the events that would lead up to it would be the same human reasons that pretty much every other war has started.

If only you nobacon and noboqon had signed up for my intro to IR class. They would have learned about it

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
His dickhead is way too fawkin dry for my liking.
Hungover drunkster summoning a droplet of morning piss:
bb029a648ab07e0ce6919634662715b7.webp