Seems nana is starting to descend into dementia

I will never refer to it as anything else going forward now, Suester.

It's such a Lovecraftian monstrosity that truly becomes frightening when he's Bud Light sweating and it becomes translucent.
It's like he's a wax museum Anthony Cumia, and he's just beginning to melt. His face becomes all distorted, like a fun house mirror version of himself. And he gets all fruity and fidgety, which only draws attention to those gay second shirts he always wears. Blech.

G

It's like he's a wax museum Anthony Cumia, and he's just beginning to melt. His face becomes all distorted, like a fun house mirror version of himself. And he gets all fruity and fidgety, which only draws attention to those gay second shirts he always wears. Blech.
Anthony’s final form.

IMG_3946.jpeg

Anthony’s final form.

View attachment 151379
Nana is like a cave salamander that's lost the need for pigmentation. His once-swarthy tone has evolved into a sickly, grayish pallor more suited to his current lifestyle. I assume it's why he avoided visiting his own SC home this summer, as that Carolina summer sun would have dissolved him into a gelatinous mass of barley-smelling goo. And his second shirts wouldn't have done him a damn bit of good.

G

Nana is like a cave salamander that's lost the need for pigmentation. His once-swarthy tone has evolved into a sickly, grayish pallor more suited to his current lifestyle. I assume it's why he avoided visiting his own SC home this summer, as that Carolina summer sun would have dissolved him into a gelatinous mass of barley-smelling goo. And his second shirts wouldn't have done him a damn bit of good.
Ha ha holy shit!

IMG_3947.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I will never refer to it as anything else going forward now, Suester.

It's such a Lovecraftian monstrosity that truly becomes frightening when he's Bud Light sweating and it becomes translucent.
Water weed dune hair is mocking the way Brendan Schaub says “what are we doing here.” That sub is a PreK version compared to the graduate degree that was the OnA sub.