• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Seems Alan has been keeping his athletic achievements and famous father under wraps all this time

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
There’s a reason the WWE gave him Paul Heyman to do all the talking for Brock, he’s a dud of a talker. Norton pushed a comedy god out of the room so he could talk to some hick farm boy from Minnesota.
Everytime an MMA guy would come in except for a rare few the show would just grind to a halt, I could hear Jim's boner thru my radio it was so bad. One of the many reasons Jimmy won't be involved in the OnA reunion.

Jizz

Forum Clout
brooke is so sexy. she might not have been the best singer but no doubt she's a hot babe

maxresdefault.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
brooke is so sexy. she might not have been the best singer but no doubt she's a hot babe

View attachment 169879
I think she's pretty hot when dolled up but the problem is that you can really see the Hulkster's face in hers when she isn't, which is vurry off-putting unless your name ends with "Roberts" or "Nagel". You can just picture the handlebar.