Search Party Thread: @Tony

G

where have YOU been? hopefully not in another bar fight...
Work has been INSANE. Business picks the fuck up when there's no snow anymore. Plus I'm still short 2 employees so I'm out there working on the site like a regular guy (no sitting at the computer all day lately)

G

Work has been INSANE. Business picks the fuck up when there's no snow anymore. Plus I'm still short 2 employees so I'm out there working on the site like a regular guy (no sitting at the computer all day lately)
Oh right y'all had to fire that nig

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Has that cunt paid her €3300,- back yet?

G

Being treated like the child she acts like, nice.
She actually started to throw some kind of weird little tantrum when she realized the combination was changed and she wasn't getting it anymore, and her husband immediately went "Shut the FUCK UP, (her name). Don't you realize if you weren't married to me you'd be in fucking JAIL right now for stealing?"

Dude he yelled that in front of about 8 people.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
MintyFancyHarborporpoise-max-1mb.gif

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
She actually started to throw some kind of weird little tantrum when she realized the combination was changed and she wasn't getting it anymore, and her husband immediately went "Shut the FUCK UP, (her name). Don't you realize if you weren't married to me you'd be in fucking JAIL right now for stealing?"

Dude he yelled that in front of about 8 people.
Good, maybe she learns something from it, unlikely, but still.

G

Everyone instantly assumes death or jail in wellness check threads.
Is prison really the only thing preventing you from not posting for a few days?
Where we at with supporting the community regardless of how often they participate?
Show a little optimism, fans
Really nigga? It's called "Jokes" you "Serious Sally" sounding ass nugga. How about just noticing that he's been away is a show of support?

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Everyone instantly assumes death or jail in wellness check threads.
Is prison really the only thing preventing you from not posting for a few days?
Where we at with supporting the community regardless of how often they participate?
Show a little optimism, fans
Weren't you gone for like 8 months?

WHERE WERE YOU??? I really needed you those months.