• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SCORCH ANNOUNCES RETURN OF PFG TV!!!!!

2,677,459 PFG-SCIPLES AND COUNTING!!!!

Scorch's new and improved website is now LIVE!!!

Scorchonline.com

View attachment 180468

So, if all the PFG-sciples tune in on March 1st, Scorch will make around 17 000 bucks. And that's just one episode. If it's weekly he'll make almost 900 000 dollars in a single year. I hope he gets himself a new apartment this time and doesn't give it ALL away to animal charities, like I assume he's done with previous show money. :pfg_sm:

20240208_173259.jpg

Last edited:
So, if all the PFG-sciples tune in on March 1st, Scorch will make around 17 000 bucks. And that's just one episode. If it's weekly he'll make almost 900 000 dollars in a single year. I hope he gets himself a new apartment this time and doesn't give it ALL away to animal charities, like I assume he's done with previous show money. :pfg_sm:

View attachment 181639
This could be the feel good story of the year! imagine this forum being a force for good......now that would be PFG

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

View attachment 181639
Scorch always donates the billions he earns because he likes to live a humble and honest life. He’s a true man of the people. That’s why he is always PFG.