Science™ is gay and for pedos

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Nice link. Science is pretty awesome one would suppose. But I assume you are trying to rip on people who love science yet don't have the brain to grasp it so they are tricked into thinking they love science when in reality if they understood it they would hate it. Ad nauseam. Fuck 'em homie, they aren't even worth worrying about

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Nice link. Science is pretty awesome one would suppose. But I assume you are trying to rip on people who love science yet don't have the brain to grasp it so they are tricked into thinking they love science when in reality if they understood it they would hate it.
There's the science that says that trans women are women, and then there's the science that says not all peoples are equal.

Now, I'm no genius, but anybody who gets their science-related news from reddit is fucking retarded.

G

You're just mad you had to take the heckin' jabberino for your workaroni.

I didn't have to get it for work, I was unemployed when I got it. I'm mad having to listen to my IRL friends rant about anti-covid vax and Qanon shit all the time. It's annoying af.

Riccardo Bosi

I didn't have to get it for work, I was unemployed when I got it. I'm mad having to listen to my IRL friends rant about anti-covid vax and Qanon shit all the time. It's annoying af.
For real, I sometimes have to listen to or watch something retarded because I've inundated myself so much with doomsday news that I probably exhibit signs of depression. I feel okay but I don't feel like getting out of bed sometimes, shit like that. So, I have to watch old South Parks to escape reality.

I feel like a little baby infant, atalker chum.

G

For real, I sometimes have to listen to or watch something retarded because I've inundated myself so much with doomsday news that I probably exhibit signs of depression. I feel okay but I don't feel like getting out of bed sometimes, shit like that. So, I have to watch old South Parks to escape reality.

I feel like a little baby infant, atalker chum.
It bothers me because all my friends are talking about the most basic shit. Oh, the governments lying about covid? Okay, wow. Yeah, keep bothering the fuck out of everyone with that. You actually get it, mannnn. Everyone else is just a sheep.

The other night I said to my friend, "why don't you just cut out all the bullshit and start ranting about jews" and he went quiet lol. What, too real?

Riccardo Bosi

It bothers me because all my friends are talking about the most basic shit. Oh, the governments lying about covid? Okay, wow. Yeah, keep bothering the fuck out of everyone with that. You actually get it, mannnn. Everyone else is just a sheep.

The other night I said to my friend, "why don't you just cut out all the bullshit and start ranting about jews" and he went quiet lol. What, too real?
From the beginning, who didn't get that they started the pandemic (or took advantage of it by hyping it up) as a means of fucking up the middle class by shutting down small businesses?

I'll tell you who: one Patrick S. Tomlinson of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. And boy, is he fat!

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Im for the science that says SubSaharan African ppl are Homo Erectus remnants. The Homo Sapiens that left Africa were not Niggers, they looked more like Egyptians or Moroccans or sumptin.
White people were created by god in the garden of Eden. Brown people evolved from monkeys.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Honestly it's no big conspiracy. This whole overreaction to COVID is the symptom of retarded boomers who think if they follow every faggy health trend they are somehow going to live forever. My goddamn Jew dad was literally yelling at the dinner table yesterday how he doesn't "want to die of this!" because I was skeptical about getting the chinky Jew boost. I mean holy Christ you're in you're 60s and I have more emotional maturity than you do. I've never been more embarrassed of a grown ass man (women are all embarrassing).

I guess I'm saying all boomers can't die off fast enough.