Sci-Fi author here...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This fuckin idiot thinks that because he writes fake stories about space that he is a physicist/scientist

1713495202166.png
1713495216306.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Wait, so what was alexey's point? That black authors write the most interesting books and also get big fees and rick disagrees? I'll assume he made minimum wage one year like rick and is bragging.
I was reading up on the hashtag a couple of week ago to guage how accurate fats 6 figure contract was. (entirely plausible)

There is a spreadsheet compiled by loads of authors with their race and how much they got in advances etc. It skewed to say that most POC didn't get as much as white authors.

It did break down a lot of advances including Scalzi who volunteered his
1713496940706.png

spreadsheet available at:

The idea of a space elevator was first used in fiction writing by Arthur C. Clarke, a great author but Hugo award winning PEDOPHILE, in his book "The Fountains of Paradise". The drawing that Pat is replying to is exactly how the elevator is described in the book. The only difference is the elevator in the book was placed on top of a mountain in an island nation near the equator, not the flat landscape of Florida.

There should be bots which automatically post his transcripts and his community college dropout status every time he fatly tells people he's smarter than they are. It is funny that his responses basically amount to "nuh uh" and "no u" when he's challenged to explain his arguments. Most people probably realize right away he's a fucking retard and ignore him instead of wasting their time with him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I could write a sci-fi book. Not a good one, but I could. That would then make me a sci-fi author, which would then make me a scientist.

The basis of Pat's brand of sci-fi is literally just making up stupid words and names for things that sound like they would've been in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. There's nothing scientific about it.

The idea of a space elevator was first used in fiction writing by Arthur C. Clarke, a great author but Hugo award winning PEDOPHILE, in his book "The Fountains of Paradise". The drawing that Pat is replying to is exactly how the elevator is described in the book. The only difference is the elevator in the book was placed on top of a mountain in an island nation near the equator, not the flat landscape of Florida.
Arthur got the idea from a Russian born in the 19th century. As far as I know Clake never claimed to have come up with the concept himself. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Tsiolkovsky

The idea has always fascinated me. A structure that's foundation is in a solid fixed orbit and connects to the planet. The massive amounts of energy needed to launch rockets out of our atmosphere would be reduced to a fraction.

The SFWA and their army of hack writers insist that sci-fi is solely a reflection of modern times. Moral fables about our own society hung on the backdrop 'In spaaace'. It can be, sure. But that's not what ALL sci-fi is. Or at least was....because let's face it, it is now.

Patrick is an obese primate.

Last edited:

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
"______ here" is one of the gayest redditor expressions of all time. You can just hear the fag snark in it. As much as these people like to cosplay as intellectuals, they always resort to logical fallacies to bolster their claims. In this case, it's the appeal to authority. And it's not even relevant. You write Tiny Tim fan fiction, faggot. How does that give your opinion any more weight? (Get it?)