Scariest movie monster

The babadook was pretty well put together. Having the monster appear in a children's book and not on camera made the whole thing really unnerving. Kid actor was shit though.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
No real monster but, the one movie that scared the crap out of me, to the point I had to watch it in 20 minute blocks over several days was The Devil's Rejects.

The randomness of violence and the whole "you can live a quiet normal life but if you cross paths with the wrong people at the wrong time, things can get real fucked up" just consumed me while watching. Seriously had to punch out about every 20 minutes or so.

It's almost like a snuff film In a way. Even Hostel had more levity to it.

And yet, it's not a bad film at all. It's definitely Zombie's best one, he got the pacing right - and never came close since - as well as a good story. You don't feel sorry for these characters, they're monsters, but by the end when the lone cop gets them, and they turn into the victims themselves, you begin to see that the thread between madness and sanity can be so thin, that anyone can be a monster. By the end, they actually become somewhat sympathetic... Slightly. I still don't know how he made that work, but he did it.

But yeah, it's a rough watch.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Maybe the night atalker in the original kolchak movie. Can't think of any good monsters.

5MFO34X.jpg
Fuck yeah my nigger now we talkin. Kolchak is the shit!!!