• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SC weather and on Black Crime Watch

Renaus

Forum Clout
1709451427910.png

This nigga is retarded.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Dude lived in greater NYC for 50 years, only became a problem in 2016. NYC crime is down from the 70s and 80s. This is what it looks like to be brainwashed as you experience the first stages of dementia.

Never in my life, even as a foreigner to America, would I expect a lifelong New Yorker to paint modern NYC like it's ripped right out of "The Warriors".

"Back off, Baseball Furies! This isn't your turf!"

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Look, i love SC. Friendly people, nice beaches...alot of drunk white trash girls..

But after a week.dpwn there im ready to go home. As nice as people in the south can be, they really are fucking retards
My uncle has a place on the North Carolina/South Carolina border, right on the beach. It is a nice area. Why Nana choose inland Greenville to live instead really makes me wonder if she doesn't have dementia.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Never in my life, even as a foreigner to America, would I expect a lifelong New Yorker to paint modern NYC like it's ripped right out of "The Warriors".

"Back off, Baseball Furies! This isn't your turf!"

Don't forget, all this dude did was drive to work and drive home. He rarely went out, and when he did it was local Long Island. Only after he started commuting to Penn everyday like a normal Joe, did he start complaining. I used to take the LIRR and commute. I've seen plenty of shit at Penn, especially when you arrive at 4:45am. He sounds like a guy who moved here from the midwest and thinks he might actually die if he gets on the subway.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Don't forget, all this dude did was drive to work and drive home. He rarely went out, and when he did it was local Long Island. Only after he started commuting to Penn everyday like a normal Joe, did he start complaining. I used to take the LIRR and commute. I've seen plenty of shit at Penn, especially when you arrive at 4:45am. He sounds like a guy who moved here from the midwest and thinks he might actually die if he gets on the subway.
Balding in his 20’s.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
One of Nana's worse traits is the way he and his trash bag brother believe money makes them life's winners and superior when ant does literally nothing with his money to make himself more intelligent or cultured like travel or even read. He's such a waste of life. Most people at least have the excuse that they are working/raising a family for why they can't travel the world

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
One of Nana's worse traits is the way he and his trash bag brother believe money makes them life's winners and superior when ant does literally nothing with his money to make himself more intelligent or cultured like travel or even read. He's such a waste of life. Most people at least have the excuse that they are working/raising a family for why they can't travel the world
Ant won the ghetto lottery then squandered it all.

Forum Clout
They got paid millions even when they weren’t working for like two years, and what did The Opster do? Travel the world, get a little taste of culture, bring new and enlightening experiences to himself and his family.

What did Nana do? Get drunk. Chase underage pussy around his backyard. It should be illegal to waste as much money and good fortune life has brought Nana. He had essentially infinite resources and he couldn’t make it any further away than his own backyard.

It’s like the subtext of The Sopranos where the crew acts like total badasses when really they control one small part of one town in New Jersey. I’m sure since he knows the show by heart, Nana has pondered the subtext many times right? Wait HA HAAAAA Vito’s a fag!!!!!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
They got paid millions even when they weren’t working for like two years, and what did The Opster do? Travel the world, get a little taste of culture, bring new and enlightening experiences to himself and his family.

What did Nana do? Get drunk. Chase underage pussy around his backyard. It should be illegal to waste as much money and good fortune life has brought Nana. He had essentially infinite resources and he couldn’t make it any further away than his own backyard.

It’s like the subtext of The Sopranos where the crew acts like total badasses when really they control one small part of one town in New Jersey. I’m sure since he knows the show by heart, Nana has pondered the subtext many times right? Wait HA HAAAAA Vito’s a fag!!!!!
And also the way despite making money hand over fist they are classless buffoons. They eat at the same restaurants, go to the same strip club, hang at the same pork store tell the same stories and arguing about the same movies. But even with the Power tint has you get him out of his comfort zone (where he has unquestioned authority) and he has no idea how to act

Last edited:

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
And also the way despite making money hand over fist they are classless buffoons. They eat at the same restaurants, go to the same strip club, hang at the same pork store tell the same stories and arguing about the same movies. But even with the Power tint has you get him out of his comfort zone (where he has unquestioned authority) and he has no idea how to act
Anthony and Tony share more than just a name. They both have deep seeded mother issues, both know that their "friends" only laugh at their jokes because they are/were the boss, are insecure, and live super unhealthy lifestyles.