Says the unemployed loser

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Hey, Pat. I make 7 figures annually and just had a(n admittedly small) part of the greatest weekend someone in my business could ever possibly have. Something your dumb, childlike ass will probably contribute towards too; which amuses me greatly. I’m thinking of celebrating with a Rolls or a new Bentley. Maybe not as magnificent as a worn out, hunk of shit Mustang that’s already been totaled but I’m doing the best I can.

My two little girls already have more money than you and your big, fat, ugly dyke wife will ever see, Pat. You’re a fucking lazy bum with no talent, no work ethic and the only reason you’ve ever written books is purely to tell people you do. Delete Twitter and be amazed at how much time you have to do all kinds of things, including fucking with fat idiots on the internet.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I’m in creative at a certain large media company that owns a property Piggy is obsessed with. I won’t name the company but rhymes with the “Malt Kizney Company” and I just wanna declare Patrick will never be employed in any facet of writing new War in the Space materials despite his online begging. That’s all.

PS Luke Skywalker thinks you’re a faggot with no life.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I owe more money in student loans than Pat’s cumulative lifetime earnings will ever reach. Overall I probably should have just been a welder at 18 or something.

But, unlike Patrick, I got some letters after my name (which I don’t care about, but he certainly does) and I get to improve people’s lives every day.

Even if financially it wasn’t the greatest route, it’s incredibly edifying to have meaningful work - to contribute to society, to be valued.

Will Tate

Oven March
I’m in creative at a certain large media company that owns a property Piggy is obsessed with. I won’t name the company but rhymes with the “Malt Kizney Company” and I just wanna declare Patrick will never be employed in any facet of writing new War in the Space materials despite his online begging. That’s all.

PS Luke Skywalker thinks you’re a faggot with no life.
Give Kathleen Kennedy a nice swift kick in her dusty cunt for me, brotherman.

I also just got off some PTO (that stands for PAID time off, piggy-boy, I don't expect you to understand the concept) and I went to work at another job for a week, only because it's something I support and I want to see it succeed. Again, not something I'd expect someone who wants to fart his way to fame and fortune from under his pink blankie at 11:15 in the morning to understand.

Always with the projection. If we spent a week actually just talking about books in this section of the forum jiggle-tits would wallow and oink until we started paying attention to him again. We're all you have, you Kewpie doll-tufted nothing.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Give Kathleen Kennedy a nice swift kick in her dusty cunt for me, brotherman.

I also just got off some PTO (that stands for PAID time off, piggy-boy, I don't expect you to understand the concept) and I went to work at another job for a week, only because it's something I support and I want to see it succeed. Again, not something I'd expect someone who wants to fart his way to fame and fortune from under his pink blankie at 11:15 in the morning to understand.

Always with the projection. If we spent a week actually just talking about books in this section of the forum jiggle-tits would wallow and oink until we started paying attention to him again. We're all you have, you Kewpie doll-tufted nothing.
I tried to fire her, Bob Chapek said she stays. I miss Bob Iger, he’d fire idiots.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Touche fat tits i am indeed unemployed and in between projects. I guess ill have to settle for a light 5 mile hike and cooking dinner for the love of my life (who isn't a closet lesbian). Maybe tomorrow ill skirt responsibility and meatloaf fart into my couch.

G

All you lying nazi incels trying to say you earn 6 figures. As pat said to Josiah there's no way anybody, could have even 17k just sitting around.
I don't make 6 figures. I'm only at around 90k. I should be over 6 in a year or 2. The money is trivial, as Rick would say. The point really is that the guy mopping the floors at the local grocery store is doing better than Rick is these days and he's certainly got a brighter future. Rick has absolutely nothing on the horizon except for a $23k (and growing) debt to Quasi.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Well, he got me. I don’t have a job. I sold my company for high eight figures back in September and I’ve been traveling the world for a few months.

Not working is boring and I can’t wait to get back out there and return to productive life. I don’t know how fat lazy layabouts like Pat and Niki tolerate such a fallow life. I guess when it’s all you’ve known, sloth becomes a way of life.
If you ever set up shop in the Midwest and need an IT grunt, holla' at your brothaman.

Peace to you and the missus this Christmas season.

Last edited: