Says the unemployed loser

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Get a job Pat, your wife’s family can’t support you forever you leech.
0DC632E0-0311-4F34-BB2B-59124FEAD134.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Well, he got me. I don’t have a job. I sold my company for high eight figures back in September and I’ve been traveling the world for a few months.

Not working is boring and I can’t wait to get back out there and return to productive life. I don’t know how fat lazy layabouts like Pat and Niki tolerate such a fallow life. I guess when it’s all you’ve known, sloth becomes a way of life.

G

Well, he got me. I don’t have a job. I sold my company for high eight figures back in September and I’ve been traveling the world for a few months.

Not working is boring and I can’t wait to get back out there and return to productive life. I don’t know how fat lazy layabouts like Pat and Niki tolerate such a fallow life. I guess when it’s all you’ve known, sloth becomes a way of life.

i might be able to get you a job travelling around to sci-fi conventions and promoting a certain up and coming website if you need something to do. HMU

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

This is very true, most productive people I know retire early but end up getting some kind of part time work not for money but just because they still need to because they can’t just lay around. I was unemployed for a short time when I got laid off and just having nowhere to be and no job for just a couple weeks almost drove me insane. I can’t see how Pat can just sit on a couch tweeting for a decade with nowhere to be. But he’s a lazy fat retarded idiot so that explains things.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pats denial probably cant fathom that a lot rascals are getting paid while trolling him. I made more money than pat spent this last weekend while laughing at him.
He can’t fathom people being able to work AND post on a private forum. He’s such a simple retard he can’t understand multi tasking and can only do one thing at a time which is tweeting all day.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I'm not in the 6 figure club, but I make 80k a year, have a home, 3 cars, and have been published.

I was unemployed for a month and a half at the beginning of 2000, and it was one of the worse times of my life. As a man, it's in our genetic code to be providers and hunter / gatherers. That's why most of us get restless when we have nothing to do for extended periods of time. It goes against our programming.

If you are a man, that is. If you aren't a man, well ... by all means, get beneath the pink blanket, pussybitch.

Username

This man follows Republicans to quote tweet them and call them Nazis,follows Elon Musk and wrote an 18 tweet long diatribe about how stupid he is and how Pat knows more about traveling to Mars. He also constantly reports perceived stlaker accounts even when they don’t really mention him they just reply politely to someone he’s tweeted.

Clearly though the many employed and happy people here who never abandoned their first born(I don’t want to say it but) child. We’re the losers in this. Pat you post pictures of you on your couch under a pink blanket with your cats(get a real pet faggot)on weekday afternoons.

We’re for the most part productive adults who don’t abandon our kids. This ends whenever you say though

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm not in the 6 figure club, but I make 80k a year, have a home, 3 cars, and have been published.

I was unemployed for a month and a half at the beginning of 2000, and it was one of the worse times of my life. As a man, it's in our genetic code to be providers and hunter / gatherers. That's why most of us get restless when we have nothing to do for extended periods of time. It goes against our programming.

If you are a man, that is. If you aren't a man, well ... by all means, get beneath the pink blanket, pussybitch.
Happened to me too, I was only unemployed for a short time but it was complete hell not having a job. I didn’t want to even see my friends / family and felt like the biggest piece of shit. You start to lose purpose not having a job and not being in a routine where you interact with others (even virtually) can really fuck you up. He doesn’t have that drive or desire because he’s a pathetic excuse for a man. He’d much rather leech off a woman / her family instead of working.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I know plenty of people who don't make a ton of money but put a lot of effort into their pursuits because they hold themselves to a high standard.

This unemployed loser loves being an unemployed loser. He takes no pride in his work and does the bare minimum required (aka word count). His whole life is about him being as comfortable as possible at everyone else's cost.

I'd venture a guess to say this place has brought more joy and positive energy to the world by virtue of being hilarious than any of Pat's awful books.

"Burn a credit"

Shut the fuck up you hack.