Say what you want about Dan running off to KF but at least he's popular there

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
3d091813be1c9ba5b7d51b334c7b19a0.PNG

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Stupid name-fagging, trisomic retard. Imagine ''Josiah'' asking us if he should pose as a reporter and contact Fat.
Sad, because i like him and loved to have a podcast about Patposting.
Except it was one where the inevitable goal was to become “popular”. Trying to shoehorn in known spic faggot, and afraid to call bam a nigger, “JDA” and his audience. Trying to branch off to other lolcows. It was only a matter of time before he got moderators in the chat. It wasn’t a podcast fo da show. It was a podcast for Dan, and you got used. His next venture is Metallica Talk. Be sure to check it out.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Metallica talk was a great bit! Deep cuts brothaman, where we at with downloading Ride Sue Lightening on Napster?

Here's what I personally want to see from Dan's proposal:

1. Honest review of the hooligans "boy burger". I feel like this could be good or bad, but nothing in-between. I've had American cheese and lettuce sandwiches before and it wasn't bad. It's not something I would eat all the time but it's certainly better than most sandwich spreads.

How do they keep the cheese unmelted? I suspect by serving it with an ice cold patty they cooked yesterday and left on top of the beer well

2. Go to the other side of Patrick's next door project dwelling. Google maps shows half this building isn't even painted, is this still accurate?

3. Carve oNa Party Rock into the bar top

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I honestly don't mind Dan. Yeah, he got a little big for his britches, but overall he was a good egg. The "reveal Jon's death on the podcast" is indefensible, but it's not like he made the sub private or something.
Same, only thing I was disappointed in was when he tried to make a death announcement a podcast episode. Just say it here and then do a nice tribute in the show.

Otherwise I liked Dan, and enjoyed exchanging pleasantries and riffing on Piggy with him on the board.

G

Same, only thing I was disappointed in was when he tried to make a death announcement a podcast episode. Just say it here and then do a nice tribute in the show.

Otherwise I liked Dan, and enjoyed exchanging pleasantries and riffing on Piggy with him on the board.
He motherfucked Stu Lightning for absolutely zero reason. Stu was a good boi and dindu nuffin.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Except it was one where the inevitable goal was to become “popular”. Trying to shoehorn in known spic faggot, and afraid to call bam a nigger, “JDA” and his audience. Trying to branch off to other lolcows. It was only a matter of time before he got moderators in the chat. It wasn’t a podcast fo da show. It was a podcast for Dan, and you got used. His next venture is Metallica Talk. Be sure to check it out.
That 40 minute chunk where he eventually figured out Master of Puppets was the best Metallica album was solid gold. If someone asked me "What's the best Metallica album?" I'd stupidly just say Master of Puppets and shut it down in seconds but then my podcast would have to find another 90 mins of content after the initial hour that everyone tuned in for.