• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SAY 👏HIS 👏NAME 👏YOU 👏FAT 👏DUMB 👏FAGGOT.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The post about the alleged $80K this has cost him - or someone else, but no matter what, he's going to owe SOMETHING - was an eye-opener.

To throw away that kind of money, which even I couldn't bring myself to do, is such a Cumia-level ignorant move. Seriously, I could've bought myself a full-fledged Film Noir-schooling from Eddie Mueller with that kind of fucking cash, something I'd remember for the rest of my life, a true learning experience.

This fat Fuck RickSean could've avoided ALL of this hell he's endured by just rolling with the bit and laughing it off when it started, or an even crazier idea... Ignored it. Just act like it doesn't bother him. You all would've gotten bored, I saw it happen with Logan Lynn.

As much as I hate the man, Tony Smith gave me advice right after the last rehearsal we had in Chiddingfold. He said "Kid, they're gonna wanna see ya cock it up because you're not Phil. Ya gotta go out there and gobsmack 'em, leave it all on the stage till you're right knackered... And then give em more." He was a fucking cunt, but he was right. And you just know RickSean got sound advice like that, but unlike me, didn't listen.

Such an odd little, big, fat man.
I don't blame you, you didn't make that in your entire tenure w/Genesis.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don't blame you, you didn't make that in your entire tenure w/Genesis.

You make a joke, but that was not a very good contract that I signed. I knew this, but that kind of opportunity...

If NDA'S weren't assigned to certain details about it, I'd be doing my best Jim Norton "Motherfucked me" impression right now.