• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SAY đź‘ŹHIS đź‘ŹNAME đź‘ŹYOU đź‘ŹFAT đź‘ŹDUMB đź‘ŹFAGGOT.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
‎
‎
Forum Clout
aug3012.png

He's getting close you guys, I'm totally scared.

PeteRose

‎
‎
Forum Clout
View attachment 4741

He's getting close you guys, I'm totally scared.
lol looks like low level trolling on sunday afternoon to me.

does he think this a felony? going to a website and asking for a password reset? mind you, not hacking the actual email, just requesting a reset that is annoying and has 0 percent chance of any type of harm.

let fat tell it and the nazis are threatning his life by doing this. hes such a faggot. and its a great idea to post screenshots of the trolls fuxking with you, that only motivates them more you dumb fuck

PeteRose

‎
‎
Forum Clout
he thinks this projecting is scaring people but all it really does is show him as unhinged. he has had pending litigation and spent thousands of dollars on a lolsuit. he somehow gets a name and instead of adding that name to the suit and dropping all the other does and continuing on against a actual person, he goes on twitter to continously threaten the person he supposedly has named.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
lol looks like low level trolling on sunday afternoon to me.

does he think this a felony? going to a website and asking for a password reset? mind you, not hacking the actual email, just requesting a reset that is annoying and has 0 percent chance of any type of harm.

let fat tell it and the nazis are threatning his life by doing this. hes such a faggot. and its a great idea to post screenshots of the trolls fuxking with you, that only motivates them more you dumb fuck
Pat thinks it is identity theft. I get them from time to time. That isnt what identity theft is. That is just having an internet account.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
its also why you dont put personal emails on the internet like a dummy
He even uses his personal cell number as a business phone number. Then fights with random people online that can round up all his contact info in 10mins. He made zero attempts to protect his privacy and thats why he was getting trolled before we even knew he existed.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
he thinks this projecting is scaring people but all it really does is show him as unhinged. he has had pending litigation and spent thousands of dollars on a lolsuit. he somehow gets a name and instead of adding that name to the suit and dropping all the other does and continuing on against a actual person, he goes on twitter to continously threaten the person he supposedly has named.

The post about the alleged $80K this has cost him - or someone else, but no matter what, he's going to owe SOMETHING - was an eye-opener.

To throw away that kind of money, which even I couldn't bring myself to do, is such a Cumia-level ignorant move. Seriously, I could've bought myself a full-fledged Film Noir-schooling from Eddie Mueller with that kind of fucking cash, something I'd remember for the rest of my life, a true learning experience.

This fat Fuck RickSean could've avoided ALL of this hell he's endured by just rolling with the bit and laughing it off when it started, or an even crazier idea... Ignored it. Just act like it doesn't bother him. You all would've gotten bored, I saw it happen with Logan Lynn.

As much as I hate the man, Tony Smith gave me advice right after the last rehearsal we had in Chiddingfold. He said "Kid, they're gonna wanna see ya cock it up because you're not Phil. Ya gotta go out there and gobsmack 'em, leave it all on the stage till you're right knackered... And then give em more." He was a fucking cunt, but he was right. And you just know RickSean got sound advice like that, but unlike me, didn't listen.

Such an odd little, big, fat man.