Saw the new Hellraiser

G

It kinda blew

Pamela Adlon's daughter, who goes by A'Zion instead of Adlon, is quite possibly the most Jewish-looking person on Earth. And I know what Adam Friedland looks like. Pinhead is played by a troon, alternately: a demonic fetishist is played by a demonic fetishist. There's some okay gore, but 2 hours is a long time for a Hellraiser movie. Especially a boring one with the most unlikeable characters imaginable. 3/10

G

Frank from the first two films is what always made the series for me. Love that degenerate piece of shit.
Well if you're looking for a movie with equally detestable but significantly less charming characters, Disney's Hellraiser is for you

G

I also would've liked to see more detail in the Cenobites, most of the time they were in darkness and you couldn't see much of the nastiness. Seeing one run and show off feats of strength was pretty cool though.
I liked the nerve-twisting thing that dude had in his chest.

G

What saved it for me was the shape shifting box. Different stages different designs. Always been a fan of that puzzle box.
I'll say this for the movie, it definitely improved once the overlong exposition was done, around 40 minutes in or so. They telegraphed the shit out of the boyfriend having ulterior motives though. As soon as he let Hannah Rosenbergerstein take the box home from the storage unit, I knew something was up.

BraunsGhost

I'll say this for the movie, it definitely improved once the overlong exposition was done, around 40 minutes in or so. They telegraphed the shit out of the boyfriend having ulterior motives though. As soon as he let Hannah Rosenbergerstein take the box home from the storage unit, I knew something was up.
The BF being a douche was a solid given. I thought he would've been dead sooner. But it made sense that she would sacrifice him.

I'm a big Hellraiser fan. This wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst. Lady Pinhead had some memorable lines. Some classic and some new.

G

The BF being a douche was a solid given. I thought he would've been dead sooner. But it made sense that she would sacrifice him.

I'm a big Hellraiser fan. This wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst. Lady Pinhead had some memorable lines. Some classic and some new.
No, it was far from the worst that franchise has offered up.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I’ll take tranny pinhed over wish dot com Pinhead . The new box design is shitty, prefer the lacquered black and gold the new one reminds me of cheap jewellery but I’m going to bet if there’s any sequels the different configurations are soon forgotten

Attachments

• 72ECE7C8-3E3F-42DF-8BAF-3FE09B87BF34.jpeg
    72ECE7C8-3E3F-42DF-8BAF-3FE09B87BF34.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 7