• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Save The Date

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Makes me glad I left Drumchapel. By the way, your family did have a shite Christmas 30 ish year ago when someone bumped the Christmas hamper and fucked off?
nah, although as a kid we got robbed and they stole me and my sisters videos, stayed in springburn at the time, believe it or not

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
nah, although as a kid we got robbed and they stole me and my sisters videos, stayed in springburn at the time, believe it or not
My mum getting upto blood seeping in under the door when someone got stabbed in the close was the last straw for us, Dumfries is as big a shitehole but at least we don’t have fucking Hannah Gadsby

WhereWeAt

lmao I grew up near pottstown. it's a shithole that's rapidly being abandoned while other nearby towns get gentrified. I'm glad to see that it's finally declined far enough to be worthy of nana's graces
The pandemic is a great gift to Anthony's failing endeavors. He can use "Well Pottstown actually believes in freedom!" as a cover for being unable to fill any place in the actual NY Metro area.