• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Save The Date

Forum Clout
Only $25 to see 4 career middles and one disgraced shock jock on a Thursday night in Pottstown, PA

275384409_481820426729852_4640762216017461465_n.jpg

G

Don Jamieson is literally the most boring boomer stuck in the hair band days. They always publish his 90 minute clips on Compound Media's youtube channel and he consistently gets the least views out of anyone from the OnAverse...even deranged Opie.

Also he is really insecure about aging and soy-sauces his hair to ridiculous proportions.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Nice Scottish education, stupid.

Public education in Scotland didn't become worth a damn until I was almost out of secondary school.

Probably didn't help that I was a little pissant who didn't pay attention anyway.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Public education in Scotland didn't become worth a damn until I was almost out of secondary school.

Probably didn't help that I was a little pissant who didn't pay attention anyway.
I dunno, mine keep bragging about how Ricky Gervais’s friend Ashley Jenson went there. They don’t mention George Piper who was arrested for flashing the cleaning ladies, Jack Murdoch the undertaker who was jailed when caught fucking the corpses, Sharon McCubbin who was arrested for trying to steal shit from the dead during the Lockerbie crash

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I dunno, mine keep bragging about how Ricky Gervais’s friend Ashley Jenson went there. They don’t mention George Piper who was arrested for flashing the cleaning ladies, Jack Murdoch the undertaker who was jailed when caught fucking the corpses, Sharon McCubbin who was arrested for trying to steal shit from the dead during the Lockerbie crash
we had james mcavoy, drama teacher loved telling everyone that