• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Hyde is embarrassing

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Nick is so much funnier than him it’s insane. Charls, Andrew, and Erick are too tbfhwy. WWAWD Scuffed Realtor? I think it’s alright. It’s the only stream I’ve ever had an interest in watching.

Nick's funny, but seems like he's got some major anger issues (which can also be funny).

The worst is when he gets into super long technical spiels about cars or houses or antiques in like some 8 minute monologue like anyone who isn't an autistic blue collar New Englander is supposed to know what the fuck he's saying anymore. Both he and Sam seem like they'd be exhausting to be around.

I don't mind Sam's stuff, but his fanbase is full of fags with no Dad and money to burn.

Fanbase of every man on the Internet. Removing the stigma of single mothers and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
The Iddubz gaslighting document was PFG.
"Women hate this move (extremely violent roundhouse kick).

He's clearly not interested during streams as far as we can see but when he applies himself, he's entertaining. A lazy person with spurts of efficiency when invested. Artistic temperament.

Duuude wouldn't it be like, so funny in an ironic way if I ate as loudly and obnoxiously into the microphone as possible.
See, the joke is creators don't normally do it because it's repulsive and infuriating! But here at Hyde Productions we do thinks just a lil bit differently.

JFCajan

Forum Clout
I've been rewatching World Peace and Sam just keeps getting on my nerves. He's always the hammiest thus the unfunniest one in the group, it's distracting and embarrassing. Charles and Nick are naturals, Sam sticks out like a sore thumb for the most part.

Sam also does stupid voices -- black or gay over-the-top stereotypes which stopped being funny in the 90s b
ut here he is in the mid-2010s rehashing it on a supposedly groundbreaking, original show.

I assume everyone thinks I'm a fag for watching MDE but I don't give a shit. Feel free to post as many "not for pfg go to Kiwi Farms" gifs as you want.

I assume he's bisexual at least.
View attachment 144805
Nick's funny, but seems like he's got some major anger issues (which can also be funny).

The worst is when he gets into super long technical spiels about cars or houses or antiques in like some 8 minute monologue like anyone who isn't an autistic blue collar New Englander is supposed to know what the fuck he's saying anymore. Both he and Sam seem like they'd be exhausting to be around.

Fanbase of every man on the Internet. Removing the stigma of single mothers and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race.
I've been rewatching World Peace and Sam just keeps getting on my nerves. He's always the hammiest thus the unfunniest one in the group, it's distracting and embarrassing. Charles and Nick are naturals, Sam sticks out like a sore thumb for the most part.

Sam also does stupid voices -- black or gay over-the-top stereotypes which stopped being funny in the 90s b
ut here he is in the mid-2010s rehashing it on a supposedly groundbreaking, original show.

I assume everyone thinks I'm a fag for watching MDE but I don't give a shit. Feel free to post as many "not for pfg go to Kiwi Farms" gifs as you want.

I assume he's bisexual at least.
View attachment 144805
They call me argon
They call me peanut arbuckle
They call me doorway
They call me gogo nuts
They call me dark child

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This was funny but him going out of his way to insult them was kinda cringe. The only humor came from the other guys holy shit reactions and the one lady having a fucking mental breakdown. Sam kinda ruined the sketch by going from funny improv lines to get humorous reactions to just insulting them as people while still trying to hook up with the one chick but pretending it was a bit.

Forum Clout
This was funny but him going out of his way to insult them was kinda cringe. The only humor came from the other guys holy shit reactions and the one lady having a fucking mental breakdown. Sam kinda ruined the sketch by going from funny improv lines to get humorous reactions to just insulting them as people while still trying to hook up with the one chick but pretending it was a bit.

Also he resorts to saying "coom" at one point. He had to use stupid meme slang to get laughs. He's the worst.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

4 liter horny boys!
Plus this is hilarious: