• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sam Hyde got swatted

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Do you think he wanted to work there?
Probably not, but the other guys in MDE were definitely happy to make some money and there was bad blood for a long time because of Sam’s antics. For anyone who cares, Charls (who clearly has serious mental issues and allegedly came out as a flat earther on their podcast recently) did a livestream early last year and had a complete mental breakdown. Screaming at the top of his lungs and crying hysterically talking about how much of a piece of shit Sam is. The main reason Charls came back was because Sam saw this and reached out to try to help him.

There’s a lot of rumors about Sam out there. Hard to say what’s true and what isn’t. The main one is that after World Peace got canceled, Nick and Charls went to pitch another show to Adult Swim but Sam somehow legally blocked them from doing something without him. I definitely get the feeling that Sam isn’t a great guy. Especially now it seems like he’s made it so the other guys in MDE are forced to work with him if they want anyone to watch which I can’t help but think was by design on his part.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Nick's the funniest one at this point. It's like Mega64 where they're all essentially has-beens (To MDE's credit, they don't go back and censor 14 year old YouTube videos where they said faggot or retard, like Mega64 does) and one of them has a real job outside of the comedy and is also the funniest (Garrett Hunter is the Nick equivalent in Mega64, he's always been my favorite, and Garrett is an electrician IIRC).

MDE/Mega64 used to be friends about a decade ago, MDE gave them the How To Bomb The US Gov. book as a gift, Charles was on a Garrett stream maybe 2 years ago? Not sure if they talk to Sam/Nick at this point. There's a picture where Sam and Weev are doing the Nazi salute and Sam's wearing a Mega64 shirt.
Garret is fulltime with Mega64 now.