SaiyanZ/Yew Neek isn't giving any fucks in his lawsuit against Braindead Slob

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
The case can't "Go either way". It's a slam dunk for slobbermouth...Have you even looked into the case at all?

Now stop clutching your pearls.
OK, we worded that poorly, the point we're making is that he probably wins til he tells the prosecution they're dirty Jews. We did also say he has a fraction of the evidence Pat has, who lost. With that said, you can't sit here and tell us that any case is a slam dunk given what's happened over the last 2 weeks, taking into account that Schaub has literally all the money in the world to use. We've heard nothing but posts about how 'they're looking for any excuse to shut us down' for a long time off of every forum going. You can't say Kyle's immune to that, as contemptable a retard as he is.

We're going to rib your post since we replied, out of respect

465f3211ab463f9394f42db92ce753e5.jpg

G

OK, we worded that poorly, the point we're making is that he probably wins til he tells the prosecution they're dirty Jews. We did also say he has a fraction of the evidence Pat has, who lost. With that said, you can't sit here and tell us that any case is a slam dunk given what's happened over the last 2 weeks, taking into account that Schaub has literally all the money in the world to use. We've heard nothing but posts about how 'they're looking for any excuse to shut us down' for a long time off of every forum going. You can't say Kyle's immune to that, as contemptable a retard as he is.

We're going to rib your post since we replied, out of respect

465f3211ab463f9394f42db92ce753e5.jpg
Thanks for the rib and all, but still....

There's no prosecution involved with this case..

Petworth dude

Owner declined entry
He fucked it for himself, they were waiting for him to fuck the dog. Schwaub has a fraction of the shit on him compared to Pat and ONA. That's why it's worded like that in the headline. It wasn't a slam dunk 'til he exposed the fact that he's as dumb as they come.
I wonder if Schaub and the Thiccc Boy tards know about this place.
Schaub has literally all the money in the world to use.
I really curious about Schaub's finances. I highly doubt he makes enough to afford his luxury, hype-fag lifestyle in LA. He always seems to be buying a new car, and I doubt his kids go to public school. There's no way he's making enough money from his shitty podcast, copied merch, and shows that barely draw a crowd, but who knows. He could simply be in a shit-ton of debt, or Rogan is/has been supporting him to some degree. Schaub also seems to come from a fairly affluent family, but I don't have enough info to say for sure. The point is, I don't think we know how much Schaub is able to fund this kind of suit.

G

I really curious about Schaub's finances. I highly doubt he makes enough to afford his luxury, hype-fag lifestyle in LA. He always seems to be buying a new car, and I doubt his kids go to public school. There's no way he's making enough money from his shitty podcast, copied merch, and shows that barely draw a crowd, but who knows. He could simply be in a shit-ton of debt, or Rogan is/has been supporting him to some degree. Schaub also seems to come from a fairly affluent family, but I don't have enough info to say for sure. The point is, I don't think we know how much Schaub is able to fund this kind of suit.
His dad is extremely wealthy apparently.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
He could have easily used a simple service like LegalZoom to file for a dismissal for a few hundred bucks. The case was completely retarded at best. Any judge would have tossed it.

I guess Coomia was right about niggers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

I never listened to him besides a few clips here and there but he was actually decent and likeable when riffing with the Are You Garbage guys until he started talking about money. “I always thought my dad’s house was huge but now I could fit his inside mine.” I get that part of the show is to talk about how you live but there’s ways to do that with more tact.