Saint Mel sounds the alarm on Hollywood pedo Kikes, mentions adrenochrome

HR@PaneraBread

We can retire, fellas!
The film was completed in 2018 and a distribution deal was made with 20th Century Fox. However, that studio was purchased by the Walt Disney Company, which shelved the film. The filmmakers reportedly spent years trying to get the distribution rights back from Disney and take it to theaters.
When you put these sentences together it kinda makes it seem like Disney bought Fox to stop a child sex ring being exposed :fighter_sm:

Monica Bellucci

Mommy Monica
H3vchfw.png

JbFekFz.png

Has he been labelled as an anti-Semite yet?
I need Monica to get in on this shit.

IMG_20230505_222605 (3).jpg

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I respected him more before I learnt that his children are all adopted HIV positive chinks. I mean respect for the saviour complex, but the guy's either shooting blanks or is married to a barren woman (unacceptable for a handsome famous guy.)

I think that’s living out Christian values. I don’t hate anyone who adopts except Jess Phoenix who did it to have a live-in BBC slave

G

I think that’s living out Christian values. I don’t hate anyone who adopts except Jess Phoenix who did it to have a live-in BBC slave
Oh I don't hate him at all, he seems like a true believer and RAD. Just on a lizard brain, primal level I can't help not fully respecting a man who shoots blanks.