SADS can't come fast enough

G

This is what happens when the hardest thing you've done in your life is dress up like a faggot and read some kike's lines about pew pew space shit. Then poof you're rich. Look at him. He's a little boy.
Bitter too. He was supposed to be the big star. Instead his more charismatic co-star stole the movie and became one of the biggest movie stars of the 80s and 90s. And then baby boy went and got in a car wreck and smashed his face up. Came back after plastic surgery looking like something out of Jim Henson's workshop. Then no one gave a fuck about him until the kids who saw star wars failed to grow up and decided in their 30s that they wanted more. Now it's dance monkey boy, dance.

I'm sure he has pretensions and fantasies of "serious" acting but no one cares. Do the light sabre fight again, stupid.

G

I just noticed the way he's sitting and his deranged probably heavily medicated eyes. How fun would it be to give him a hard front kick to the chest and have him smash the back of his head into that glass table behind him, all the while with his faggot yoga pose intact and attention-seeker socks on full display.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheNanaDook

Not surprised, people don’t care about the Jan 6 “insurrection” especially since the current president is doing such an awful job. They hoped it would help them for midterms coming up but it’s obvious the Dems are gonna get murdered in November. Mind you today Joe Biden blamed inflation on Putin with a straight face.
They blew their load too early. I'll predict a really big hoax coming up next, which coincidentally, will involve republicans running for congress.

Cumiace

Wrong child it was the highest rated show since the Obama inauguration, I cheered in all the right places
470d18c05e0daf2b45aef1437229effd.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Not surprised, people don’t care about the Jan 6 “insurrection” especially since the current president is doing such an awful job. They hoped it would help them for midterms coming up but it’s obvious the Dems are gonna get murdered in November. Mind you today Joe Biden blamed inflation on Putin with a straight face.
I think they want to lose. Then they can blame everything on the Republicans the day after the election. It sets them up to win 24.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think they want to lose. Then they can blame everything on the Republicans the day after the election. It sets them up to win 24.
That sadly makes sense, they fucked up big so get out and let someone else deal with it and tell the American people it wouldn’t be this way if they were in charge. I never understood why people lately (well, democrats) hold political people in such high regard. Politicians have always been known to lie, break promises, say they will do something but won’t, pander for votes, be corrupt etc.