Sad Old Fag

SHAMill amirite.jpg

– Luck out as a mid-grade actor by landing a role in some space drama that becomes one of the most popular bits of media ever

– Receive no respite from the sea of nerds fawning over you, so you hide away in a golden cage and resort to voice work

– Time in seclusion amongst the pretty people allows you to form a warped view of the world, but your advanced age forces you to reemerge and share your retarded thoughts with the commoners

TorpidSloth

He seemed drunk at that presser. His career is a joke. He must secretly resent Harrison Ford so much. Apart from easily outgrowing Star Wars, he got paid like 5 times as much as Hamill to do the shitty new movies. He has to suck political cock to get bit parts in b list movies. If I ever see him irl, I'm calling him Luke Skywalker relentlessly.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He seemed drunk at that presser. His career is a joke. He must secretly resent Harrison Ford so much. Apart from easily outgrowing Star Wars, he got paid like 5 times as much as Hamill to do the shitty new movies. He has to suck political cock to get bit parts in b list movies. If I ever see him irl, I'm calling him Luke Skywalker relentlessly.
Some fan came up to Harrison Ford (maybe it was an interview) and they asked if Han or Gredo shot first. “Who gives a fuck” was the answer.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Some fan came up to Harrison Ford (maybe it was an interview) and they asked if Han or Gredo shot first. “Who gives a fuck” was the answer.

Must be incredibly tedious to be in a franchise with fans as obsessive as that who assume you're just as invested in it as they are. Fucking full grown adults no less. Star Wars is for children - always has been, always will be.

TorpidSloth

Must be incredibly tedious to be in a franchise with fans as obsessive as that who assume you're just as invested in it as they are. Fucking full grown adults no less. Star Wars is for children - always has been, always will be.
Little kids too. I remember when they theatrically re-released the first one for the 20 year anniversary. Me and my friend went to see it. We were 13 or 14. Afterwards we both agreed it blew. Then we blew each other (getting that in before the inevitable lay-up)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Harrison Ford is way more successful but he's still a self-admitted miserable guy because of it. He hates being a celebrity in general, it's not just the Star Wars fags. I remember seeing some quote from him about "the incalculable loss of privacy" and that the perks you do get aren't worth it. He said something like you can get a good table at a restaurant but you can't go to the restaurant without being bothered.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Harrison Ford is way more successful but he's still a self-admitted miserable guy because of it. He hates being a celebrity in general, it's not just the Star Wars fags. I remember seeing some quote from him about "the incalculable loss of privacy" and that the perks you do get aren't worth it. He said something like you can get a good table at a restaurant but you can't go to the restaurant without being bothered.
Jew by the way.