Running backs don't typically return kicks, stupid

Haha, there's a lot more to it than that even at schoolboy level, but I get what you're saying
Soccer (futbol) is the official sport of kids under 10 in the United States. Eventually, they figure out which American sport(s) they want to play and most quit soccer altogether. It's been that way since at least the 70s. No disrespect to soccer, it's just a cultural thing

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Oh god he's such a fucking moron. Kick returners are skinny fast mother fuckers like Devin Hester. They aren't short, stocky, low to the ground, strong motherfuckers who have calves like tree trunks. He must be insufferable to talk to during a game.
He “watches” the game but is busy looking at his phone - he has no idea what’s going on. He’s one of those dopes that blames the refs if the Packers lose - not because they got beat by a better team or made too many mistakes.

I have friend like that - he wants to talk sports with all of us in a group chat but always fucks it up because he just doesn’t get it - like he had no idea who Ohtani was and we all busted on him for a good week. Loves to blame any loss of his team on the refs and couldn’t figure out how to bet on the spread.

MonsterSteve

Age.
He “watches” the game but is busy looking at his phone - he has no idea what’s going on. He’s one of those dopes that blames the refs if the Packers lose - not because they got beat by a better team or made too many mistakes.

I have friend like that - he wants to talk sports with all of us in a group chat but always fucks it up because he just doesn’t get it - like he had no idea who Ohtani was and we all busted on him for a good week. Loves to blame any loss of his team on the refs.
It's also the easiest way to make 'friends' at a bar. Just say you're a fan of this team and it gives you an in to talk about something. That's all Pat is really, is just a lonely guy at a bar who wants friends. He has zero friends from high school or whatever neighborhood he grew up in so he's just trying to find someone that has things in common with him, but he can't because he's a fraud. It's why he acts the way he does on Twitter. He doesn't know what a real friend relationship feels like and if he acted like he does on Twitter to a real-life person (let's say a friend), he wouldn't have one, which again, he doesn't. When you get down to the meat of it, it's REALLY fucking sad.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's also the easiest way to make 'friends' at a bar. Just say you're a fan of this team and it gives you an in to talk about something. That's all Pat is really, is just a lonely guy at a bar who wants friends. He has zero friends from high school or whatever neighborhood he grew up in so he's just trying to find someone that has things in common with him, but he can't because he's a fraud. It's why he acts the way he does on Twitter. He doesn't know what a real friend relationship feels like and if he acted like he does on Twitter to a real-life person (let's say a friend), he wouldn't have one, which again, he doesn't. When you get down to the meat of it, it's REALLY fucking sad.
Exactly, it’s why sports bars are popular because it’s fun to go watch your team in a bar with other people who like your team. He of course can’t actually talk sports with anyone because he’s a fake and an awkward fat lispy weirdo that you know after a couple drinks gets REAL lispy

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
He had a friend... Once.

1000006944.jpg

G

Soccer (futbol) is the official sport of kids under 10 in the United States. Eventually, they figure out which American sport(s) they want to play and most quit soccer altogether. It's been that way since at least the 70s. No disrespect to soccer, it's just a cultural thing
I think it's changing a bit, no? I've heard Americans say it's becoming the 3rd American sport now in certain places. Your national team has got a lot better since the 90s when they were China level shit. I reckon there's a lot of push back from American media because it's a sport that can only have limited ad breaks due to its structure.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Yeah for the young kids like 5-6 years pretty much they all sign them up for soccer since it’s just kids running up and down the field kicking a ball hopefully near the goal. My cousins with kids tell me how Saturdays are just going from one game to another and get “lucky” if they’re at least close by
That sounds about right. I fucking hated lugging my kid to soccer games sometimes almost a hour away, but the little fuckers need structure, sun and exercise. Too many do nothing but play fucking video games constantly.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That sounds about right. I fucking hated lugging my kid to soccer games sometimes almost a hour away, but the little fuckers need structure, sun and exercise. Too many do nothing but play fucking video games constantly.
Don’t forget the orange slices - those have been important since the early 90s and someone HAS to bring them or all hell breaks loose.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's when you grab them around the waist and pull them down. Dak had his ankle snapped like a Kit Kat a couple years ago from one, they're trying to keep their golden geese like Aaron Rodgers from getting hurt.
Yeah it’s already at the point you can only tackle the QB one very specific way or face a penalty. People pay a lot to see the games so they cant have the stars getting hurt and not playing.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Hey MORONS the rules have changed, Patrick is saying now WITH these rule changes the teams will have their RBs return them since they're the most natural ball runners. Actually most likely he's just an idiot

in Madden 07 i'd usually try to find a fast RB to return since they'd have higher break-tackle attribute and you usually need to have one to return a kick

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I think it's changing a bit, no? I've heard Americans say it's becoming the 3rd American sport now in certain places. Your national team has got a lot better since the 90s when they were China level shit. I reckon there's a lot of push back from American media because it's a sport that can only have limited ad breaks due to its structure.
No