• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rummage sale round 2 featuring eggs

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Same fucking shit no one has wanted to buy for years. Fucking give it up already.
Very safe and clean looking egg display. I'm sure she has surplus empty cartons for sale too.

Screenshot-20240822-132143-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240822-132240-Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout

Nice house, stupid

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It amazes me how many times she has dragged this junk in and out of the garage for the last year or two. The money she "might" make wont compensate for the time spent trying to sell it. It probably takes at least 3hrs to set up, then spends 3 days starring at it, hoping someone will buy it. Then has to pack it all up again. I bet her husband doesnt even help and made it her project to manage while he is inside drinking and yelling at the bears game. Salvation army will pick up the clothes. Haul off the junk that wont sell. Whittle that shit down to a couple boxes of shit you are trying to sell. She is going to end up with $30 after 3 days of wasted time. Her husband probably makes that before he finishes his morning coffee. Cut your losses.